Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Just For Fun (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/)
-   -   Hello Seenagers (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/hello-seenagers-289735/)

Polar Bear 04-14-2019 02:51 PM

Hello Seenagers

I am a Seenager (Senior teenager).

I have everything that I wanted as a teenager, only 55-60 years later. I don't have to go to school or work. I get an allowance every month. I have my own pad. I don't have a curfew. I have a driver's license and my own car. The people I hang around with are not scared of getting pregnant. They aren't scared of anything. They have been blessed to live this long. Why be scared? And I don't have acne. Life is Good!

Also, you will feel much more intelligent after reading this if you are a Seenager. Brains of older people are slow because they know so much. People do not decline mentally with age. It just takes them longer to recall facts because they have more information in their brains. Scientists believe this also makes you hard of hearing as it puts pressure on your inner ear.

Happy Seenager years! :)

manaboutown 04-14-2019 04:05 PM

Great points!

:coolsmiley:

Fredman 04-14-2019 07:05 PM

Seenager

Thats all great but!!! I cant go out and get lucky on a Saturday night any more

kcrazorbackfan 04-14-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredman (Post 1642013)

Probably would if you go to Cougar Den, err, City Fire. :shocked:

Bay Kid 04-15-2019 08:10 AM

I like being a Seenager. I just wish I didn't have so many aches and pains.

Polar Bear 04-15-2019 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredman (Post 1642013)

Sure you can. This coming Saturday night, go out and buy a lottery ticket. You could get lucky!! :a040:

Carla B 04-15-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bay Kid (Post 1642167)
I like being a Seenager. I just wish I didn't have so many aches and pains.

I've often wondered what it would feel like to really feel good like I did long ago, without any aches and pains. Just for one day. The other day I had outpatient surgery and the following morning I woke up feeling just that way. But it only lasted for about two minutes. Other than that, I'll take Seenagerhood.

ColdNoMore 04-15-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carla B (Post 1642321)
I've often wondered what it would feel like to really feel good like I did long ago, without any aches and pains. Just for one day. The other day I had outpatient surgery and the following morning I woke up feeling just that way. But it only lasted for about two minutes. Other than that, I'll take Seenagerhood.

I can relate.

I had the same thing happen last year after an injury and for a minute after waking up in the hospital bed, I felt like I could jump up right then...and go play 54 holes of golf. :cool:

Then the darned painkillers wore off.
:oops:

:1rotfl: