Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Just For Fun (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/)
-   -   A Joke . . . and it's funny! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/joke-its-funny-290122/)

Midnight Cowgirl 04-19-2019 02:17 PM

A Joke . . . and it's funny!

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St.Peter.

He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde, an American, said "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he refused her admission.

The second blonde, a Brit, said "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he refused her also.

The third blonde, a Canadian , said she knew what Easter was.

St. Peter said,"So, tell me."

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder ...

"St. Peter said, "Verrrrrry good."

.................................................. ................................

Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out.

If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of hockey."

St. Peter fainted!

Taltarzac725 04-19-2019 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl (Post 1643457)

He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde, an American, said "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."

The second blonde, a Brit, said "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder ...

.................................................. ................................

Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out.

St. Peter fainted!

Now that is very good one. Always wonder if these blonde jokes apply to the bleach or natural hair color ones?

Nucky 04-19-2019 02:38 PM

Orange you glad the color of the text was black? The Joke was Fantastical! Good Job keep 'Em coming!

redwitch 04-19-2019 04:08 PM

Good one!

Tal, I’m a firm believer that blonde really has nothing to do with hair color — natural or dyed. One of blondest blondes I ever knew was a brunette. It’s all about the attitude (and the willingness to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind).

ColdNoMore 04-19-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

St. Peter fainted!

Good one! :1rotfl:

Taltarzac725 04-19-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwitch (Post 1643483)
Good one!

Tal, I’m a firm believer that blonde really has nothing to do with hair color — natural or dyed. One of blondest blondes I ever knew was a brunette. It’s all about the attitude (and the willingness to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind).

I know some nurses like that. No filter whatsoever.

Bay Kid 04-20-2019 07:48 AM

Great one for the morning laugh.

villagetinker 04-20-2019 08:50 AM

Had to read this to my wife (the blonde) and we both really liked it. Thanks for a good laugh.

dewilson58 04-20-2019 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 1643583)
Had to read this to my wife (the blonde) and we both really liked it. Thanks for a good laugh.

Tink..............Hope you are not publicizing that your blonde wife can not read since you HAD TO read it to her.

:a040:

graciegirl 04-20-2019 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewilson58 (Post 1643588)
Tink..............Hope you are not publicizing that your blonde wife can not read since you HAD TO read it to her.

:a040:

I will watch the news.

Barefoot 04-27-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

St. Peter fainted!

:girlneener:

bilcon 05-01-2019 09:10 AM

FLORIDA WOMAN ESCAPES ALLIGATOR ATTACK USING A TINY .22CAL BERETTA PISTOL

Here is her story in her own words

"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in TV with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a hugh 12ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta .22cal pistol with me, I would not be here today.

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible. His life insurance was a big bonus! "