Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   All About pets (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/)
-   -   Confiscated two-legged dog UPDATE (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/confiscated-two-legged-dog-update-290169/)

GeoGeo 04-20-2019 06:08 PM

Confiscated two-legged dog UPDATE

3 Attachment(s)
I've probably shared with you about Midnight, the little dog that was confiscated in Ocala and ended up with Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida. His owner intentionally broke Midnight's back and left him paralyzed. He was left to drag himself around and by the time Animal Control found him he was in such bad shape that his back legs and tail had to be amputated. Well, I believe there is a family out there for every dog. It is just a matter of getting the word out there and letting people know. And guess what....someone saw one of my posts and fell in love with Midnight. And I am happy to announcement that Midnight has a loving new home who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. What started out as rough start in life has done a complete turn around. Now he will know what it means to be loved, cherished, and taken care of. Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is honored to have been able to help make this possible.

Taltarzac725 04-20-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeoGeo (Post 1643679)
I've probably shared with you about Midnight, the little dog that was confiscated in Ocala and ended up with Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida. His owner intentionally broke Midnight's back and left him paralyzed. He was left to drag himself around and by the time Animal Control found him he was in such bad shape that his back legs and tail had to be amputated. Well, I believe there is a family out there for every dog. It is just a matter of getting the word out there and letting people know. And guess what....someone saw one of my posts and fell in love with Midnight. And I am happy to announcement that Midnight has a loving new home who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. What started out as rough start in life has done a complete turn around. Now he will know what it means to be loved, cherished, and taken care of. Low Rider Dachshund Rescue of Florida is honored to have been able to help make this possible.

That is a very nice story. And for Easter. Or near Easter.

plimit56 04-20-2019 08:38 PM

Thank you for taking in this little one and giving him the love he deserves!

Midnight Cowgirl 04-20-2019 10:56 PM

A wonderful ending to what was a horrible tragedy.

Miracles DO happen!

PJOHNS2654 04-21-2019 08:42 AM

What happened to the S.O.B. that did this to the poor dog?