Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, Non Villages Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/)
-   -   Boll and Branch sheets (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-non-villages-discussion-93/boll-branch-sheets-290321/)

Bay Kid 04-24-2019 07:20 AM

Boll and Branch sheets

Has anyone purchased their sheets? Worth the money?

Nucky 04-24-2019 07:32 AM

We are expecting our Boll & Branch Delivery on this coming Friday. We tried The Mr. Pillow Sheets first, they are OK but not great. Mr. Pillow is also half the price.

We have friends who are as tight as a crabs butt and twice as waterproof and Boll & Branch is all they own and swear by them. So I'll let you know. They have to be great because the order came from a great part of N.J.

BK001 04-24-2019 12:46 PM

Can't wait to hear your unbiased review!

Nucky 04-24-2019 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BK001 (Post 1644707)
Can't wait to hear your unbiased review!

As long as I don't spill the Pacific Bold Kaffee on the Boll & Cranky Sheets I'll be good! :1rotfl::1rotfl: :mademyday:

BobnBev 04-24-2019 06:55 PM

sheets

I skimmed over the title quickly, and thought it said something about boiling your sheets.:faint:

Kenswing 04-24-2019 08:31 PM

Wow.. Just looked on Amazon at these sheets.. $260 for Cal King. Do they do anything special? They don't need batteries do they? lol

DangeloInspections 04-24-2019 08:37 PM

Rush Limbaugh advertises these sheets and has a discount code...if you do not listen to him you may find it on his website....

Frank

CFrance 04-25-2019 01:25 AM

Are they cool and crisp? Are they returnable? I dislike smooth sheets or the no-iron sheets. They're too hot.

Nucky 04-25-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CFrance (Post 1644822)
Are they cool and crisp? Are they returnable? I dislike smooth sheets or the no-iron sheets. They're too hot.

I'll let you know in a couple of days CFrance. Obviously, the ones I have now are broken because I can't sleep....I have NOTHING on my mind! 30-day return policy. I think we got $50 off and free delivery. :pray:

ColdNoMore 04-25-2019 07:11 AM

Given the amount of time of ones life is spent in bed, there are two things (to me)...where price becomes secondary.

That being the mattress...and the bed sheets/pillow cases.

While the Boll & Branch ones we've owned are very nice and hard to beat, we've found that overall...we prefer the 100% Egyptian Cotton from Mayfair Linen (#13 in the link).

The biggest thing we love about them, especially living in Florida and me being a 'furnace'...is their awesome breathability. :thumbup:

That they are also relatively reasonably priced, which not having to pay high-priced spokespersons probably helps in that regard...makes them a great buy in my book. :cool:

Everything you wanted to know about bed sheets...AND more. (poke here) :D

I also like their return policy, which thankfully...we've never had to use.
:ho:

Mayfair-Linen-Egyptian-Cotton-Mattress (click here)

Quote:

NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our #1 goal is to offer you the most amazing products at the best prices for the ultimate customer experience. We are super confident in the quality and comfort of our product that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!

Try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them just let us know.

If for some reason you are unsatisfied simply contact us within 30 days to return the product for a full refund.

TheWarriors 04-25-2019 07:31 AM

Given the amount of time of ones life is spent in bed, there are two things (to me)...where price becomes secondary.

I would have to add spouse to that list.

Bay Kid 04-26-2019 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdNoMore (Post 1644851)

While the Boll & Branch ones we've owned are very nice and hard to beat, we've found that overall...we prefer the 100% Egyptian Cotton from Mayfair Linen (#13 in the link).

The biggest thing we love about them, especially living in Florida and me being a 'furnace'...is their awesome breathability. :thumbup:

That they are also relatively reasonably priced, which not having to pay high-priced spokespersons probably helps in that regard...makes them a great buy in my book. :cool:

Everything you wanted to know about bed sheets...AND more. (poke here) :D

I also like their return policy, which thankfully...we've never had to use.
:ho:

Mayfair-Linen-Egyptian-Cotton-Mattress (click here)

Thank you. Kind of overwhelmed but this surely helps.

Colby 04-26-2019 07:58 AM

We have had them for 3 years and love them. Buy when on sale and worth the money.

Nucky 04-26-2019 08:11 AM

They just showed up. Have to run them through the Washer first to get all the N.J. Chromosomes off of them and then I'll be Testing them for our TOTV'S family!

NotGolfer 04-26-2019 01:49 PM

I miss the Percale sheets I grew up with and also used when we first were starting out. NOW can't find any that are comparable since textiles have been out-sourced.

I laughed out loud at the person who asked if they required a battery or did anything special. I'll check out what everyone is recommending!!!