Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Windows & Doors (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/windows-doors-411/)
-   -   Scott’s Garage Door Service (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/windows-doors-411/scotts-garage-door-service-291162/)

Ad poster 05-08-2019 05:35 PM

Scott’s Garage Door Service

Scott’s Garage Door Service

...providing the best garage door service in The Villages!

Sales and Service
Smoke Detector yearly battery change out and detector repair
24 hrs Service for Broken Springs
LiftMaster Openers MVP Openers Romac
Remotes, Keyless Entry, Roller Replacement, Door repair

Call Today:
352-697-0321

collie1228 05-17-2019 07:47 AM

My garage door opener was struggling to open, and it looked like something was binding so I looked up garage door contractors on TOTV and found Scott. I called and he was in the neighborhood and stopped by an hour or so later to check it out. The spring had broken (original to the house - 22 years old now). Scott replaced both springs in less than an hour, for a fair price, and I'm more than pleased with his service. The long-time loud squeal when opening and closing is now gone too. Thanks Scott.

scottsgaragedoorservices 05-22-2019 07:02 PM

Thank you scott

cjc145 12-02-2019 11:48 AM

Scott came the rescue. Cable unwound preventing garage door from closing. Scott came out within a half hour. Repaired the cable, lubricated and adjusted the door mechanical parts. Door works smooth and quieter than ever. Great price. Problems Call Scott

TSO/ISPF 04-17-2020 10:45 AM

Quick friendly service

Scott got our garage door running smoothly tightening the springs, lubing, and belt check.
Very fair price and friendly service. Would use again!

Terry H.

Vetter 07-01-2020 05:57 PM

Fast, Fair and Very Professional

One of the two main door springs broke on my garage door and it jammed over a weekend. As I requested, Scott was there on time on Monday morning and a great job in repairing my door and servicing my opener. I honestly expected a much higher bill and that I would have to wait for parts -- bill was very reasonable for the work he did and he had all the parts with him to complete the job.

I can't seem to give a star rating for him, but it would be 5 stars all the way.

newkid 07-06-2020 09:11 AM

We called Scott's Garage Door Service today. Scott arrived within one hour. He did an excellent job of adjusting and lubricating our garage doors. He charged a reasonable fee. I would recommend him to anyone needing garage door service.

Lerskine 09-13-2020 06:29 PM

Scott and Brad came to the house to replace a broken garage door opener within a half hour of returning my phone call. It was a good price and great service. Highly recommend! Thanks Scott.

BustUp#3 10-22-2022 09:02 AM

They responded to my call for help within one hour. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Service was great. Pricing very reasonable. I will use them again if I need more help.

ThehappypeopleLOL 10-29-2022 04:35 PM

Anyone know how to repair and/or replace parts for MVP door system that requires us to hold the down arrow the entire time to close the door? Reprogramming didn't do it.

sdphil 04-11-2023 10:55 AM

Awesome install by Scott

Awesome service and install by Scott. My builder grade cheap Ro-mac finally went out after only 7 years. Scott came by and changed it out to a new Chamberlin with Qi features. Super quiet and works great. Highly recommend him. Very honest and takes time showing all the programming features.