Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Singles (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/)
-   -   Dating (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/singles-124/dating-294007/)

shawn 06-23-2019 08:44 PM

Dating

Dating What’s an acceptable age difference when dating a woman today? Are you too old for her? Is she too old for you?? Ben doing some reading and they say that in the villages there is more single lady's than men Where are they all hiding at ?? shoot me a PM and let me know

Midnight Cowgirl 06-23-2019 10:04 PM

Any age is acceptable when two people are in agreement.

Not just in The Villages but overall, there are more single women than men everywhere.

Now, what is your real question???
If you just want to meet some ladies, join some of the many clubs here. It will be a smorgasbord for you!

ColdNoMore 06-24-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl (Post 1659785)
Any age is acceptable when two people are in agreement.

Not just in The Villages but overall, there are more single women than men everywhere.

Now, what is your real question???

If you just want to meet some ladies, join some of the many clubs here. It will be a smorgasbord for you!

Yep... :popcorn:

Velvet 06-24-2019 11:15 AM

Try going to the pool and sharing your noodle... someone did that while I was there and it was sweet. I already have a better half but that was a lovely welcoming gesture.
You don’t want to meet the ones who are hiding. They are not interested.
Age only matters when you’re in kindergarten.

manaboutown 06-24-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn (Post 1659776)
Dating What’s an acceptable age difference when dating a woman today? Are you too old for her? Is she too old for you?? Ben doing some reading and they say that in the villages there is more single lady's than men Where are they all hiding at ?? shoot me a PM and let me know

It is much like it is in this very funny film. Boynton Beach Club Movie Trailer and Videos | TV Guide

Bay Kid 06-25-2019 06:16 AM

I keep hoping someone will come along without the pressure looking so hard. In time.

dewilson58 06-25-2019 07:09 AM

So this is what internet dating is all about.

:duck:

ohiosbestus 06-25-2019 07:22 AM

Go to City Fire in LakeSumter Go inside, lots of ladies go there to dance, and maybe find a guy....Make sure you go in the evening when the DJ is playing inside. There are plenty of gals in the Villages if that is what you are looking for.....

rustyp 06-25-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn (Post 1659776)

You may want to take inventory when your date is younger than your children.

manaboutown 06-25-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rustyp (Post 1660091)
You may want to take inventory when your date is younger than your children.

I have been single for 24 years and refuse to have a long term relationship with a woman younger than my daughter. That is getting to be a difficult rule to follow as she is now 48 but I am sticking with it.

Cedwards38 06-25-2019 08:10 AM

Age makes no difference. If two people enjoy being with each other then they should be.

Marathon Man 06-25-2019 09:16 AM

So. Shawn, old buddy. Any takers?

Down Sized 06-25-2019 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiosbestus (Post 1660083)
Go to City Fire in LakeSumter Go inside, lots of ladies go there to dance, and maybe find a guy....Make sure you go in the evening when the DJ is playing inside. There are plenty of gals in the Villages if that is what you are looking for.....

This would be the first place I would look for sure!Not.
You never know when one of these women’s picture will be in the next morning’s news.
:popcorn:

Villagevip 06-25-2019 09:58 AM

As a member of good standing, in the organization MGTOW, Men Going There Own Way...I fell though the shaft, and she kept the gold...
Never again..Oh wait, never say never..So thank God, for the internet during the down time.... : )

blueash 06-25-2019 11:54 AM

1/2 + 7