Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Talk of the Television (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/)
-   -   Greg Gutfeld Show (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/greg-gutfeld-show-296288/)

retiredguy123 08-05-2019 02:10 PM

Greg Gutfeld Show

I thought about bringing this up on the mass shooting thread, but decided not to. Am I the only one who was angry that this week's Greg Gutfeld show was preempted with continuous coverage of the mass shootings? Shouldn't there be another way to watch the show?

Fredman 08-05-2019 03:04 PM

Too much coverage

Media gives too much coverage to these tragic events. I think it encourages others to follow suit and become famous.

Nucky 08-05-2019 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredguy123 (Post 1670539)
I thought about bringing this up on the mass shooting thread, but decided not to. Am I the only one who was angry that this week's Greg Gutfeld show was preempted with continuous coverage of the mass shootings? Shouldn't there be another way to watch the show?

Last time his show didn't make it at the regular time it was just played on Sunday instead. He mentioned this on his other show several days before this tragic event. His humor or his Attempt at Humor is light-hearted and I get a kick outta the Big guy in The Recliner. I'm with you. At least just delay the show until appropriate.

retiredguy123 08-05-2019 03:31 PM

I recorded both the Saturday and Sunday shows. No show, just mass shooting coverage. So, I guess the show is just cancelled. I don't see how you can like the big guy better than the blonde.

DonH57 08-05-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredguy123 (Post 1670539)

I record it but we are currently traveling. Wasn't happy about it being preempted since all they are doing is repeating the same information for hours on end.

Yung Dum 09-07-2019 09:43 PM

I can't believe anyone is upset by this show being pre-empted by anything.

Bogie Shooter 09-08-2019 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yung Dum (Post 1679466)
I can't believe anyone is upset by this show being pre-empted by anything.

Who is Greg Gutfeld?

skyking 09-08-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retiredguy123 (Post 1670559)
I recorded both the Saturday and Sunday shows. No show, just mass shooting coverage. So, I guess the show is just cancelled. I don't see how you can like the big guy better than the blonde.

Tyrus and Kat! Both great.