Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Tv website (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/tv-website-298927/)

wendyquat 10-11-2019 11:20 AM

Tv website

Anyone else having trouble searching homes on the villages.com? How do they expect to sell homes if you can’t view the inventory!

dsnrbec 10-11-2019 11:59 AM

I agree, it’s a hard site to navigate. I spoke to my Realtor about it and she said “don’t get me started”. Apparently, they are aware of it but aren’t doing anything about it.

PrudentLifer 10-11-2019 12:28 PM

The app is a lot easier to navigate than the .com

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears..."
George Orwell

Serenoa 10-11-2019 06:47 PM

What seems to be the problem that some are having? I've never had a problem there, that I can recall.

asianthree 10-12-2019 02:49 AM

There are times when pics won’t load, or nothing comes up at all. My rep says it’s well known the issues, but when it will be corrected is unknown

EdFNJ 10-12-2019 02:56 PM

Just for the heck of it have you tried a different web browser? I had problems with Firefox on it a couple months ago and when I switched to Chrome it was fine.

zmarkp 10-13-2019 09:17 AM

I had more problems in the past with it, believe it or not. I was looking for properties both for myself and another which was quite frustrating.

It seemed most often to malfunction on weekends and holidays... which leads me to believe whoever runs it is one of a certain 'protected species'.......

Nucky 10-13-2019 09:31 AM

Some time back you could just go to the site and just navigate through wherever you wanted to go. During one of the site updates, it was changed where you had to Sign In each time you went to the site. That was not the case before. I know it is a small detail but I thought a good thing to point out. Good Luck. The Sign In is at the top right-hand corner of the site.

graciegirl 10-13-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zmarkp (Post 1688240)
I had more problems in the past with it, believe it or not. I was looking for properties both for myself and another which was quite frustrating.

It seemed most often to malfunction on weekends and holidays... which leads me to believe whoever runs it is one of a certain 'protected species'.......

I don't understand what you mean? People who go to church? People who work during the week? I am intrigued.

Have they recently required you to sign in, sign up?

I just checked and it does require you to sign in.

Marathon Man 10-13-2019 12:35 PM

I use Google Chrome. I just took a look and everthing worked perfectly.