Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Flooring & Tile (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/flooring-tile-281/)
-   -   VGM Professional Flooring, INC (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/flooring-tile-281/vgm-professional-flooring-inc-299107/)

lambchop285 06-23-2015 07:33 PM

VGM Professional Flooring, INC

5 Attachment(s)
VGM Professional Flooring, INC.

Professional Flooring made simple, no gimmicks, no stress, no nonsense.

Family Owned and Operated
Free Estimates
Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Over 25 Years Experience
Commercial & Residential
Installation & Repairs
Members of the Better Business Bureau
and The Chamber of Commerce

Call Us at 352-391-3855

CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US

CLICK HERE TO READ OUR TESTIMONIALS

CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR GALLERY

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lambchop285 original review of this company 06-23-2015:
Located locally in Lady Lake - these gentleman gave me a GREAT price on my Laminate/tile/carpet in my Villages Patio Villa. They were Very progfessional and did a great, clean job! I would recomend them whole heartledly!!
352-391-3855..

twogils 06-03-2017 01:55 PM

VGM Professional Flooring, Inc. Instln

Recently VGM installed laminate flooring throughout our entire home. The professionalism and work ethic of Vince and Mike is rare in businesses today. The finished product is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this company if you are looking for a quality job. 5+ star rating.

AJGeorge 06-03-2017 03:29 PM

VGM tile

We also had Vince and Mike do a small repair job for us in our master bath tile floor. They did and excellent job and it was very obvious that they definately know what they are doing. They are also very personable.

franco 11-03-2017 05:20 PM

VGM Flooring - Quality All-Around

Just had all carpeting removed in my home and replaced with luxury vinyl planks. After reading reviews on local websites (FB and Talk of the Villages, etc.) we decided to hire VGM Professional Flooring. Whatever the highest rating can be - 5 stars out of 5 stars, or 10 stars out of 10 stars, Vinny and Mike deserve each one! Their company is quality all the way - professional work, job completed a day ahead of schedule, friendly team, everything put back in total order.
Thank you all for your reviews - made my search for the BEST flooring company around so much easier.
And special thanks to VGM Flooring 352-391-3855!!!

socrafty 11-05-2017 09:02 AM

Agreed! VGM put laminate in our 2 bedrooms this past summer. They told us it may be a day and a half and they completed it in 1 day. We had laminate in the rest of the house and you cannot tell the bedrooms were done by a different installer. I would also highly recommend VGM for any of your flooring needs.

Fredman 10-16-2019 08:01 PM

Used them twice and very satisfiied

VGM flooring 10-19-2019 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fredman (Post 1689128)
Used them twice and very satisfiied

Thank you so much for your loyalty.We greatly appreciate your business...!!!

VGM flooring 11-06-2019 06:59 PM

Thanks so much for your business we greatly appreciate it..!!!

VGM flooring 11-06-2019 07:03 PM

Flooring installation

Thank you for your post it means a lot to us..!!!

VGM flooring 11-06-2019 07:17 PM

Install

Quote:

Originally Posted by socrafty (Post 1470861)
Agreed! VGM put laminate in our 2 bedrooms this past summer. They told us it may be a day and a half and they completed it in 1 day. We had laminate in the rest of the house and you cannot tell the bedrooms were done by a different installer. I would also highly recommend VGM for any of your flooring needs.

We enjoyed working for you....thanks again..!!

tap190 02-01-2020 10:41 AM

VGM Flooring

Spoke to Vinny, had job lined up , had to cancel purchase of home , called and informed Vinny, Great Guy, easy to talk with, understood. Will definitely use for all my flooring needs. Thanks VGM

The Left Mitten 03-05-2020 03:34 PM

We purchased a home in the Villages and needed a professional company to install our laminate flooring......ripping out old carpet BEFORE the painters arrived, and installing the flooring within a two or three day window AFTER the painters! Vinnie and his crew did an awesome job!! The attention to detail was impressive, and they worked quickly......completing over 1,500 sq. ft. in 1-1/2 days. I’d use them again in a heartbeat! Great, fun crew!!