Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Restaurant Discussions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/)
-   -   How do you like your coffee? How much do you drink? What will you not tolerate?? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/how-do-you-like-your-coffee-how-much-do-you-drink-what-will-you-not-tolerate-299511/)

graciegirl 10-30-2019 09:34 AM

How do you like your coffee? How much do you drink? What will you not tolerate??

I like my strong Folgers with a generous amount of half and half and don't mind drinking it when it gets cold.

I don't like flavored sweeteners. No pumpkin spice for ME.

What is your preference for brand and how do you take it and how much do you drink?

Rapscallion St Croix 10-30-2019 09:38 AM

One coffee a day. I heat a cup of milk in the microwave and pour it into a French Press with Community Coffee dark roast. One sugar. Drink it while eating my bowl of morning oatmeal with a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter. Never vary my routine. Haven't had a savory breakfast in years. Occasional Irish Coffee after dining out.

Won't tolerate anything that I have to ask, "What the hell is it?"

karostay 10-30-2019 10:01 AM

2 cups in the Am usually Folders Dark roast I like seasonal Pumpkin Spice and or French Vanilla at times Plain 1% milk is my norm no sugar

Can't stand Starsu#*% coffee

bagboy 10-30-2019 10:24 AM

Usually drink Folgers medium roast. One sweet n low and a little cream. I nuke it to get it nice and hot. My wife likes Coffee Mate French Vanilla in her coffee. Yuck!!! We rinse the spoon after each time she stirs her coffee.

New Englander 10-30-2019 10:47 AM

Victor Allen's K-cups. Two/three per day. Cream, no sugar.

l2ridehd 10-30-2019 11:10 AM

2 cups a day, Hula Daddy Kona Fancy Select. Grind it myself. Have it shipped from Hawaii once a month as a coffee club member. Great coffee.

Chatbrat 10-30-2019 11:12 AM

16 oz of Folgers Columbian ( 2 K cups), 1 pack splenda and a splash of Fairlife 2%--

Two Bills 10-30-2019 11:15 AM

Folgers/any instant at home. Americano when out. No sugar.

JoMar 10-30-2019 11:16 AM

Dunkin Dark Roast K-Cup, Black, 2 cups in the morning and 1 decaf before bed. When we eat out one cup of black for breakfast and one cup of decaf after dinner.

Fredster 10-30-2019 11:41 AM

I start my day with a cup of Green Mountain Dark Magic, and I drink it black.
My other choice is Panera’s Dark Roast, and I’m having a cup right now!

No flavored foo foo coffee’s for me!

manaboutown 10-30-2019 12:49 PM

In the morning I enjoy two mugs of a Peet's coffee, usually Major Dickason's blend, from K-cups.

Villagevip 10-30-2019 01:00 PM

Starbuck coffee is a bitter swill, I toss it in the bushes every time.....But, but I do like a venti, Tea chi cha latte, no water, four pumps..This, for the calcium......

retiredguy123 10-30-2019 01:09 PM

I drink one cup per day, usually at a rec center because it's free. I'm not picky about coffee. I hate those breakfast places that charge almost 3 dollars, and won't sell you a single cup of coffee. It's actually cheaper at Starbucks.

Nucky 10-30-2019 01:28 PM

Yup, definitely coffee is my weakness. If you offer me a Wawa Sangwich, a Jersey Mikes Sub or a Home Made Coffee well I'd take the coffee every time.

My Favorites at home are varied. Pacific Bold from Costco, Thank You BK. Folger Black Silk, Donut Shop Dark Blend. Any Coffee will do really. Even Chock full of Nuts

KCups are very good and occasionally Death Wish KCups, Whoa is that stuff rough. We always have Pumpkin Spice on hand & Cafe Bustelo.

When we are out and about I'll go outta my way to get to Wawa for Coffee. Dunkin Donuts & Starbucks are finito to me. Fat-Free Half & Half, perfecto.

Chatbrat 10-30-2019 01:39 PM

When I'm out and about I have a 16 oz Wawa mug fill it 50/50 Columbian/Cuban--again 1 splenda & a small half/half