Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Restaurant Discussions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/)
-   -   Happy Hour at Flippers Pizzeria (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/happy-hour-flippers-pizzeria-300883/)

FlippersPizzeria 12-16-2019 04:34 PM

Happy Hour at Flippers Pizzeria

Enjoy our all day Buy one Get one Happy Hour on ALL of our draft beers and wines. Available Monday through Thursday at our Grand Traverse and Spanish Springs location. We are pizza perfected.

rustyp 12-16-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlippersPizzeria (Post 1702305)
You guys spoke and we listened. Now doing Happy Hour Monday-Thursday on all draft beer and wine, bottles excluded. Come enjoy drinks and great food at your Grand Traverse location!!!

Do you have the same offering here in Spanish Springs ?

600th Photo Sq 12-16-2019 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FlippersPizzeria (Post 1702305)
You guys spoke and we listened. Now doing Happy Hour Monday-Thursday on all draft beer and wine, bottles excluded. Come enjoy drinks and great food at your Grand Traverse location!!!

OK...Do you have New Zealand Savigougn Blanc? Or Just the usual house wine? Hopefully, you know what is your "Acceptable " or " Unacceptable " wine and beer on offer is.

The Jury is out> Please post your Beer and Wine List. :)

blueash 12-17-2019 09:27 AM

So an advertiser whose dollars are keeping this site free and available posts a discount on alcohol, and others feel the need to criticize their pizza which suggests they weren't going to take advantage of the discount. Why take this opportunity to say you don't eat there? There are a lot places some people with highly educated palates don't eat. Oh, you might care to know that the correct spelling is Piesanos not Piesano's. I am fussy about educated apostrophe use.
And others declare unless the offer includes their particular pairing of New Zealand wine with pizza, which apparently is very important, the restaurant is not providing enough information here. How about instead of asking for a list of every alcoholic product you call them. I've never seen a listing of every alcoholic product offered at happy hour on the squares listed or any restaurant. Go and ask, or call. Don't expect a posting of every wine and beer to appear on this site. Geesh.

gatorbill1 12-17-2019 09:34 AM

I also eat and drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

blueash 12-17-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorbill1 (Post 1702479)
I also eat and drink on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

And the beer and wine will be available to you on those days at the regular price.

John_W 12-17-2019 09:44 AM

I had a 13" thin pizza with green peppers yesterday at Flippers in Traverse Shopping Center. I use to get the MyPie, that a great deal. It's about an 8" pizza and drink for $6.99. We decided to try a whole pizza a couple of months ago, and for some reason we like it that way better. There pizza is foldable, if that makes a difference. I hate the stiff pizzas and these were like the ones back in Baltimore.

I would say the best pizzas I've had in TV in no certain order are Flippers, Piesano's which a new place at Rohan Shopping Center and Sammy Joe's at Mulberry Plaza. A close second is Mallory Country Club, Giovanni's at Southern Trace, Carrabba's in front of Target and Bravo Pizza at LSL.