Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Village of Bonita and Neighbors, Greetings (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/village-bonita-neighbors-greetings-301513/)

D'anna Kaufman 01-07-2020 01:13 PM

Village of Bonita and Neighbors, Greetings

Hello,
Happy New Year to you. We just purchased our home and closed on December 27, 2019. I am trying to get on our neighborhood list via NextDoor or any other platform. Does anyone know who I can contact for the Village of Bonita? I’m stuck in a loop with the verification process. We are not in the home yet and live in California. But I’d like to reach out to our neighbors. Any help is greatly appreciated. You might know someone in our village. Thank you.
D’anna (and Greg)

vintageogauge 01-07-2020 02:52 PM

Check if there is a village of Bonita Facebook page and if so they can help you go further.

D'anna Kaufman 01-07-2020 04:18 PM

Oh, I've tried. Actually, thinking about starting a group. There's a business page where people posted their public posts and they just gather on this page. So it's not really a page or group. When people check into the Village of Bonita it goes on this page.
Thanks for the reply.

kfierle 01-07-2020 04:24 PM

There are several different groups in Bonita that are organized by where you live. For example, I live in the Pilar Villas and am part of Upper Bonita. If you are willing to share your address, I will let you know if you are part of Upper Bonita and will sent you the appropriate contact information. Probably best to sent your address via a private message.

JSR22 01-07-2020 04:24 PM

I live in Bonita and a member of nextdoor.com. I am going to send you a private message for additional info.

D'anna Kaufman 01-07-2020 04:56 PM

Bless you. Finally, making headway with you all. We closed Dec 27, 2019. I'll message you my address.
Thank you.

Cruisy 01-08-2020 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D'anna Kaufman (Post 1707983)
Hello,
Happy New Year to you. We just purchased our home and closed on December 27, 2019. I am trying to get on our neighborhood list via NextDoor or any other platform. Does anyone know who I can contact for the Village of Bonita? I’m stuck in a loop with the verification process. We are not in the home yet and live in California. But I’d like to reach out to our neighbors. Any help is greatly appreciated. You might know someone in our village. Thank you.
D’anna (and Greg)

D’anna: Many of the neighborhoods keep their own lists. When we moved in last summer we were contacted and put on neighborhood list in our village.

crash 01-08-2020 08:23 AM

See you are coming from California I made that move 4 years ago.

You might like to join the California Club it meets the first Thursday of the month at Hibiscus Rec center at 6, cost $5. This months meeting is Trivia and death by chocolate potluck.

Annual dues $5 and a one time name badge charge of $5.

mpalazzola 01-08-2020 09:00 AM

I can see two Bonitas from my nextdoor. a small bonitaand upper bonita. I might be too south to see the rest. If you could confirm one of these, I can contact the next door leader. Can't attach a map to this thread.

hrssy01 01-08-2020 01:36 PM

We have been told the house on our corner was purchased by folks from California. We live on Bennettsville Lane. E mailo is gailbobm2@aol.com. Wonder if that is u?

D'anna Kaufman 01-08-2020 09:06 PM

Bennettsville Lane

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfierle (Post 1708041)
There are several different groups in Bonita that are organized by where you live. For example, I live in the Pilar Villas and am part of Upper Bonita. If you are willing to share your address, I will let you know if you are part of Upper Bonita and will sent you the appropriate contact information. Probably best to sent your address via a private message.

I'm in. Nextdoor validated me. I can see clearly now, 2020!

D'anna Kaufman 01-08-2020 09:07 PM

Bennettsville Lane

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSR22 (Post 1708043)
I live in Bonita and a member of nextdoor.com. I am going to send you a private message for additional info.

I'm in. Nextdoor validated me. I can see clearly now, 2020! Thank you for your help.

D'anna Kaufman 01-08-2020 09:07 PM

Bennettsville Lane

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpalazzola (Post 1708199)
I can see two Bonitas from my nextdoor. a small bonitaand upper bonita. I might be too south to see the rest. If you could confirm one of these, I can contact the next door leader. Can't attach a map to this thread.

I'm in. Nextdoor validated me. I can see clearly now, 2020! Thank you for your help.

D'anna Kaufman 01-08-2020 09:09 PM

Bennettsville Lane

Yes, it's me (us). I just joined Nextdoor. I'll look for you.
Thanks for the reply.

D'anna Kaufman 01-08-2020 09:11 PM

We will be sure to join. Thank you.