Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   Need Painter Recommendation (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/need-painter-recommendation-302109/)

coffeebean 01-24-2020 03:47 PM

Need Painter Recommendation

I'm looking for more recent reviews of painters who have painted the exterior of homes. I've seen older recommendations for Steve Kling Painting and Oscars Quality Painting.

I'm looking for more recent reviews of these two companies and if you have had any problems or concerns with these two companies.

I'm open to other recommendations too.

Thanks to all who reply.

villagetinker 01-24-2020 07:41 PM

Steve Kling did 2 neighbors and a very good friend, all gave me great reviews, so I will be using this company when we get ready to paint.

JoMar 01-24-2020 08:29 PM

Just had ours painted this week, weather delayed it a bit :). Power washed, primed and painted. If you would like to see his work send me a PM.

Nucky 01-24-2020 10:05 PM

Steve Kling did our house. I'm picky. They were perfect. Inside & Out! Great Crew. Trustworthy and Professional!

bilcon 01-25-2020 07:40 AM

Right on about Steve Kling. He painter our exterior last year and did a wonderful job. I am sure there are other good painters out there, but we only have experience with Steve and his wonderful crew.

alanmcdonald 01-25-2020 07:45 AM

Oscars did our repaint, very happy with one day service and price.

karostay 01-25-2020 08:23 AM

Steve Kling painted our Designer Lilly last year 2019 my neighbors were impressed with cost and results I know of 3 so far that have signed on to have their homes painted
You won't be disappointed

starflyte1 01-25-2020 12:49 PM

I have used both. Steve Kling is a perfectionist. Oscar is very good. Compare prices to see which you want.

Deanmasser 01-26-2020 06:47 AM

Painter

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 1712339)
I'm looking for more recent reviews of painters who have painted the exterior of homes. I've seen older recommendations for Steve Kling Painting and Oscars Quality Painting.

I'm looking for more recent reviews of these two companies and if you have had any problems or concerns with these two companies.

I'm open to other recommendations too.

Thanks to all who reply.

Oscars just completed our Court Yard Villa. Painted the body one color and the trim a second. Did an outstanding job!

wsachs 01-26-2020 06:48 AM

We've used Excalibur for the inside for two different houses and one garage floor. Did a great job at a great price.

Kathrynsews 01-26-2020 06:48 AM

Steve Kling painted our exterior within the last year. His crew did a beautiful job. We will definitely use him again when we have any painting needs. Several neighbors have used him as well.

Chatbrat 01-26-2020 06:51 AM

Two of our neighbors used Constantino, we used Oscar--IMHO --Oscar did a better job-sent 4 "REAL" painters did the job in one day, and was $500.00 cheaper--real painters know how to cut in and don't have to mask and cover everything, due to their lack of skill

dblwyr 01-26-2020 07:23 AM

Steve Kling did our home...interior and then exterior...within the last year on the exterior. Excellent! Make sure you get Steve Kling..he uses both first and last name for his company. Could not be more pleased. Will not use anyone else!

marsuewerb 01-26-2020 07:41 AM

Excellent Painter

Walt Kates Painting. He has done many exteriors and interiors in The Villages He is very particular and always does a great job. Phone: 461-6665.

seoulbrooks 01-26-2020 07:55 AM

Steve Kling painted our exterior. His crew did a great job. We will definitely use him again when we have additional painting needs. Several neighbors have used him as well.