Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Restaurant Discussions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/)
-   -   Miller's Ale House - another favorite meal (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/restaurant-discussions-90/millers-ale-house-another-favorite-meal-303882/)

coffeebean 03-15-2020 02:33 PM

Miller's Ale House - another favorite meal

Besides Miller's fabulous Steak Fajitas, my next favorite go to meal is their Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad with apple cider vinaigrette dressing. I add grilled chicken breast which has always been juicy and delicious. I must say this is the best dinner salad I have ever had. The salad dressing is absolutely delicious and Miller's has the best sweet candied walnuts I have ever tasted and they put lots of them in the salad. The Romaine is always fresh and crisp.

It's is always a difficult decision for me between Miller's Steak Fajitas and this scrumptious salad.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant!

Graspher 03-15-2020 06:21 PM

You converted me coffeebean! The fajitas are excellent (better than what Mexican restaurants do) and many of their other dishes are splendid. Pile fantastic customer service on top of that - along with reasonable prices - and Miller’s rises to the top shelf.

Definitely give this place a try if you haven’t already!

coffeebean 03-18-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graspher (Post 1728109)
You converted me coffeebean! The fajitas are excellent (better than what Mexican restaurants do) and many of their other dishes are splendid. Pile fantastic customer service on top of that - along with reasonable prices - and Miller’s rises to the top shelf.

Definitely give this place a try if you haven’t already!

:coolsmiley:

BobnBev 04-27-2020 02:58 PM

Do they do take out?

davem4616 04-27-2020 03:26 PM

nice review on Miller's...we haven't been there yet

retiredguy123 04-27-2020 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobnBev (Post 1754641)
Do they do take out?

Yes

600th Photo Sq 04-27-2020 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coffeebean (Post 1728057)
Besides Miller's fabulous Steak Fajitas, my next favorite go to meal is their Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad with apple cider vinaigrette dressing. I add grilled chicken breast which has always been juicy and delicious. I must say this is the best dinner salad I have ever had. The salad dressing is absolutely delicious and Miller's has the best sweet candied walnuts I have ever tasted and they put lots of them in the salad. The Romaine is always fresh and crisp.

It's is always a difficult decision for me between Miller's Steak Fajitas and this scrumptious salad.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this restaurant!

Stay Calm & Carry On to your next fab meal.

Suggestion on your next visit.

Decisions, Decisions, wipe your brow look calm at the menu like you are an expert and think at least 4-5 minutes and act. Most of all with a slight smile. When you order.

I wish you luck on whatever the outcome, I definitely would not like to be in your position. WOW ! :)

Oh yes order a decent bottle of wine. Not the house it will ruin the night.

Good Luck !

ficoguy 04-27-2020 07:58 PM

Osso buco

Homer49 04-29-2020 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobnBev (Post 1754641)
Do they do take out?

Yes - picked up from there just a few nights ago.