Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   What are you watching with no sports? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/what-you-watching-no-sports-304128/)

l2ridehd 03-20-2020 03:47 PM

What are you watching with no sports?

We are doing a lot of Netflix and Prime. What are your favorite shows on these services? Here are a few series we have liked. Please give us more ideas.

Hell on Wheels
Nurse Jackie
Longmire
Bloodline
Ozark
Outlanders
The Good Witch
Heartland
McLeods Daughters
Peaky Blinders
Shameless
Breaking Bad
Republic Doyle
Doc Martin

Now watching Last Tango in Halifax

Buffalo Jim 03-20-2020 03:57 PM

I have been enjoying documentaries and movies based on or about historic events .

rockandroller 03-20-2020 04:14 PM

Easy.

Go to https://thevillagerockers.com/, click on "Songs Submitted", click on a group, enjoy their popular hits on Youtube.

Obviously, I never tire of listening to rock and roll.:a040:

karostay 03-20-2020 04:21 PM

I'm enjoying no televised sports they have all be ruined by greed egos ...Frankly PGA isn't far behind

billethkid 03-20-2020 05:32 PM

Both cars and both golf carts washed and detailed.
Now staining the pool deck and lanai.

Hmmmnnn....now for next week......

Northerner52 03-20-2020 06:18 PM

Youtube Andre Rieu

YouTube

coffeebean 03-20-2020 06:31 PM

Hallmark Channel begins a Christmas movie marathon this evening and will run 24/7 for three days. I don't watch sports, BTW.

asianthree 03-20-2020 06:48 PM

Both of our boys would be going through withdrawal if the virus wasn’t keeping them working 60 plus hours.

I hope there will be something on when they come down, they stream something on their phones, something on their iPads, and both TVs, all at the same time.

It’s like living in a sports bar when the visit

tophcfa 03-20-2020 10:37 PM

Re-painted some of the dirty spots on the walls and now I am watching the paint dry : ( My sports world is crumbling, Tom Brady is gone, Mookie Betts is gone and Chris Sale is getting Tommy John Surgery, and Marcus Smart has COVID-19. WTF is going on? Seems like the perfect storm???? And no Masters, the world has officially been turned upside down!

Deebee007 03-21-2020 05:25 AM

What to watch...feel your pain

Spoken like a TRUE Boston sports fan. We feel your pain. Hang in there, The B's and The C's are going to be real good whenever they come back.
In the meantime, join in as we sing along with this guy in Back Bay...every night at 6.

Coronavirus and ‘Sweet Caroline’: Boston resident sings COVID-19-inspired version of Neil Diamond’s classic from window in Back Bay - masslive.com

rlcooper70 03-21-2020 05:39 AM

Outlanders. Amazing series.

Ginsanders 03-21-2020 06:00 AM

Justified, Blacklist and Longmire great watch on Netflix.
The star on Blacklist, Megan Boone, is Gary Morse granddaughter raised right here in The Villages!!

Jima64 03-21-2020 06:06 AM

Watching

youtube, foreign language Police dramas, anything rated at least 4 stars and recent years. No network TV shows.

Ameliafay 03-21-2020 06:19 AM

PBS is a great investment for $5 a month.

Nucky 03-21-2020 06:34 AM

The Blacklist, Tommy & The Two Popes.

For today, The Illuminati & a few Charles Bronson Movies. Charles was so good when I was young and now as an actor I would rate him as Corny!

I got to read a Childs Book to one of our Granddaughters last night on FaceTime. It did the job, the little darling fell asleep. I have that affect on the kids because

of my very calming voice. Just Priceless!