Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Picture perfect (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/picture-perfect-125/)
-   -   Are you kidding me? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/picture-perfect-125/you-kidding-me-304600/)

alemorkam 03-30-2020 08:12 AM

Are you kidding me?

1 Attachment(s)
Trash can full of doggy poop outside Paradise Park Doggy Park which is closed. Can you image the smell.

anothersteve 03-30-2020 08:29 AM

Yes, pretty disgusting but it's cleaned up this morning
Steve

karostay 03-30-2020 08:45 AM

Snowbirds I bet

CWGUY 03-30-2020 08:58 AM

:ohdear: Does the can have a sign that says "NO ANIMAL FECES" ? A lot of them do.

Please be a responsible dog owner and bring it home with you! :doggie: Why would anyone in their right mind add another bag to that mess? :shrug:

Dr Winston O Boogie jr 03-30-2020 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemorkam (Post 1736628)
Trash can full of doggy poop outside Paradise Park Doggy Park which is closed. Can you image the smell.

There are no trash cans in Paradise Park. The rule that whatever you bring in, you must take out.

Why is this not the case with the dog park?

Nucky 03-30-2020 11:21 AM

I would say that the R Rated or Worse Video should apply in this case to the people draining Fido in the wrong area and then discarding the crap here. I think this is the beautiful picnic area for PEOPLE across from the CLOSED PARADISE DOG PARK near Lake Paradise. People wonder why the pools are closed? These Supposed Adults have no integrity unless someone is watching them. Disgusting!

karostay 03-30-2020 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alemorkam (Post 1736628)

Reminds me of the hurricane few years back..
Not my problem we'll just dump off our debris at rec centers
Then call ourselves good Samaritans pat each other on the back

tophcfa 03-30-2020 11:32 AM

Dog owners can’t seem to make anybody happy. Complaints when they don’t pick up poop (which they deserve) and now it’s bad when they do pick up poop and put the bags in trash cans that are there at dog parks for dog poop. What’s a dog owner to do? The dogs don’t stop pooping because of Covid 19, but at least they don’t use up any precious toilet paper.

OrangeBlossomBaby 03-30-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr (Post 1736731)
There are no trash cans in Paradise Park. The rule that whatever you bring in, you must take out.

Why is this not the case with the dog park?

The dog park is closed, and has been for awhile. Initially closed for maintenance/cleaning and then closed due to clustering during the pandemic. Pretty sure that trash can is intended for people who roam around at/near the picnic area across from the dog park.

Nucky 03-30-2020 12:09 PM

In this particular case they, the dog owners have staked a claim for another unofficial dog park at a people park. No link needed I saw it with my own eyeballs. Those doggies, are beautiful but walking them near the Lake is questionable. I hope Larry’s cousin Barry doesn’t snag a dog. Stupid Pinheads drain your dog @ Home. Be responsible. Think about the person who has to clean up that waste can! Wake up! What the Hell is Wrong with some people?

CWGUY 03-30-2020 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tophcfa (Post 1736806)
Dog owners can’t seem to make anybody happy. Complaints when they don’t pick up poop (which they deserve) and now it’s bad when they do pick up poop and put the bags in trash cans that are there at dog parks for dog poop. What’s a dog owner to do? The dogs don’t stop pooping because of Covid 19, but at least they don’t use up any precious toilet paper.

:) Sure they can. Just follow ALL the rules! :doggie:

bumpygreens 03-30-2020 01:39 PM

The trash cans at dog parks are there so that dog owners can pick up after their pets and conveniently dispose of it. That is why the trash can is located at the dog park and not across the way by the picnic benches. Are you following so far? Dog parks are an amenity. Like all our other amenities, they are closed. I'm puzzled by some of the responses here. Are you suggesting that our $159 per month can't even get a trash can emptied when we use it for its intended purpose?

Nucky 03-30-2020 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bumpygreens (Post 1736873)
The trash cans at dog parks are there so that dog owners can pick up after their pets and conveniently dispose of it. That is why the trash can is located at the dog park and not across the way by the picnic benches. Are you following so far? Dog parks are an amenity. Like all our other amenities, they are closed. I'm puzzled by some of the responses here. Are you suggesting that our $159 per month can't even get a trash can emptied when we use it for its intended purpose?

HEY BUMPY, keep your dog on your own property until this is over, massive amounts of people are letting their sweet darling beloved pets turn a Picnic Area into a Sh! t pitt. Got it? Amenity fee is another subject. That area should not be used for what its being used for at any time. Most of the people pick up what their dog does but they don't get it all!

So follow this. It's a Picnic Area Not a Make Believe Dog Park. Stay Safe! :pray: :doggie:

bumpygreens 03-30-2020 02:56 PM

It's a walking trail. At the entry point there is a sign that says, among other rules, dogs must be on a leash. If your opinions are in conflict with the Villages rules maybe you should picnic on your own property where you have the right to impose your own rules.

CWGUY 03-30-2020 03:08 PM

:icon_wink: Hey Nucky I think a lot of these posters are TROLLS..... nobody could be that dumb. Like you I am reading some unbelievable stuff on this site the last couple of days. Don't let them get to you. That's what they want. :beer3: