Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   for those of you who have had a pool constructed here (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/those-you-who-have-had-pool-constructed-here-309509/)

NJSonja 07-27-2020 09:54 AM

for those of you who have had a pool constructed here

i'm interested in finding a list of companies that do this...I have made a few calls and many can't even fit in an appointment until september..

please post recommendations.

many many thanks,

sonja

JSR22 07-27-2020 10:05 AM

We had a 100% positive experience with Fiesta Pools in Ocala. They are a family owned business.

Goldwingnut 07-27-2020 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJSonja (Post 1809499)
i'm interested in finding a list of companies that do this...I have made a few calls and many can't even fit in an appointment until september..

many many thanks,

sonja

T&D and Wiseman are cream of the crop for pools here in The Villages. Remember, you only get what you pay for...

billethkid 07-27-2020 11:23 AM

Many years ago we elected to "get in line" and wait for T&D.

Excellent results with quality and workmanship and equipment at every level.

A little more expensive....but worth it.

Be cautious of those who will fit you in earlier. They may start and do some work to get started then wait in line for when subs are available. End result....waiting anyway!!

Debfrommaine 07-27-2020 11:27 AM

Fiesta Pool in Ocala great to work with.

Bogie Shooter 07-27-2020 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSR22 (Post 1809501)
We had a 100% positive experience with Fiesta Pools in Ocala. They are a family owned business.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debfrommaine (Post 1809551)

Yes, us too.

wisbad1 07-27-2020 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldwingnut (Post 1809529)
T&D and Wiseman are cream of the crop for pools here in The Villages. Remember, you only get what you pay for...

Wiseman did ours, great job,

Kahuna32162 07-27-2020 01:16 PM

You can try to get it fast, or you can be patient, and get it right. With 100's and 100's of new homes being built, it's no wonder the installers are backed up for months.

Dgizzi 07-27-2020 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJSonja (Post 1809499)

many many thanks,

sonja

Thanks for asking . I want my own pool as well. I have heard to many disgusting horror stories of people at the pools

Tblue 07-27-2020 09:33 PM

T&D just finished our pool, a month ahead of schedule. Very happy with how things turned out. As questions came up I was given one contact person which worked very well. What pool company lets you put the cost of the pool on your credit card, T&D does.

Kenswing 07-27-2020 10:02 PM

If you're having a pool installed through The Villages during your home construction do they use T&D? And if so do they get priority over people getting a pool after move in?

xcaligirl 07-27-2020 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSR22 (Post 1809501)

We also had fiesta Pools. We also had to wait a couple of months due to them being so busy. It turned out fine, nothing longer than the pool built in our home state. Great bunch of guys, family owned, very nice!

Spikearoni 07-27-2020 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debfrommaine (Post 1809551)

Deb, did Fiesta Pool get ARC approval for you and whatever else is involved in constructing a pool, the birdcage, etc?
It's great that you are happy with the outcome. How did you decide on Fiesta over other companies you may have considered?
Please feel free to PM me if you wish.
Thank you:)

HoosierPa 07-28-2020 01:21 AM

Fiesta just finished our pool. They said it would take 7 weeks and it took 10 weeks start to finish. I have 2 friends who used Wiseman and it took 7 months. We are very happy with Fiesta. You should do research though and know all the features YOU want before meeting with them.

junction29 07-28-2020 02:31 AM

Fiesta Pools

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierPa (Post 1809756)
Fiesta just finished our pool. They said it would take 7 weeks and it took 10 weeks start to finish. I have 2 friends who used Wiseman and it took 7 months. We are very happy with Fiesta. You should do research though and know all the features YOU want before meeting with them.

No hesitation in recommending Fiesta Pools, very hard working, very skilled and very friendly family business, now on their third generation, so what does that tell you.👍👍
As well as being very competitively priced :bigbow: