Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Talk of the Television (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/)
-   -   Fargo Season 4 Premieres Sunday September 27. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/fargo-season-4-premieres-sunday-september-27-a-311266/)

Taltarzac725 09-20-2020 11:18 AM

Fargo Season 4 Premieres Sunday September 27.

They got it made through the Corona Virus.

The Fourth Season of Fargo begins on Sunday, September 27, 2020.

Really enjoyed the seasons of this show so far.

Fargo Season 4 First Reviews: ‘Average’ Fargo Is Still Better Than Most TV, Critics Say << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News

tophcfa 09-20-2020 11:22 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Setting the DVR.

Taltarzac725 09-20-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tophcfa (Post 1835966)
Thanks for the heads up. Setting the DVR.

You are very welcome.

They seem to be showing the first two episodes on September 27, 2020.

Polar Bear 09-20-2020 03:44 PM

One of my favorite series and movie. :)

Medtrans 09-20-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 1835965)

Fargo Season 4 First Reviews: ‘Average’ Fargo Is Still Better Than Most TV, Critics Say << Rotten Tomatoes – Movie and TV News

What network?

Polar Bear 09-20-2020 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by medtrans (Post 1836073)
what network?

fx :)

CanTho 09-20-2020 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 1835965)

Out of curiosity I watched 3 episodes of " Fargo " and honestly I am not impressed.

It is way over acted, the clothes worn are obviously " New ".

Yes practically everyone is in armored with themselves, some actually (most ) are inexperienced, and it shows. And OMG over the top " Drama " . I could go on and on, to each is own a complete waste of time.

All that is lacking is the " Canned " laughter sound track. The original movie to this Farce sorry Fargo is a joke. :ohdear: 4 Thumbs down.

Polar Bear 09-20-2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanTho (Post 1836101)
Out of curiosity I watched 3 episodes of " Fargo " and honestly I am not impressed.

Yes practically everyone is in armored with themselves, some actually (most ) are inexperienced, and it shows. And OMG over the top " Drama " . I could go on and on, to each is own a complete waste of time.

All that is lacking is the " Canned " laughter sound track. The original movie to this Farce sorry Fargo is a joke. :ohdear: 4 Thumbs down.

Wow. Like you said “to each is<sic> own”. But most viewers and reviewers disagree with you. :)

WindyCityzen 09-21-2020 05:26 AM

But can they master a Kansas City accent?

I’m teasing ... although part of Season 1-3’s charm was the MinneSOOta accent, yaaa!

Fargo is frickin’ awesome. I’ve binged Season 1-3 several times through.

Season 1, Episode 1 may well be THE best one hour of TV drama ever created.

airstreamingypsy 09-21-2020 08:49 AM

Season one, with Billy Bob Thornton, was remarkable. I'm looking forward to next week.... Love Chris Rock and Tim Olyphant (Justified).

Taltarzac725 09-21-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airstreamingypsy (Post 1836285)
Season one, with Billy Bob Thornton, was remarkable. I'm looking forward to next week.... Love Chris Rock and Tim Olyphant (Justified).

Timothy Olyphant - Wikipedia

Timothy Olyphant was great in Deadwood. I was not aware he is in the 4th Season of Fargo.

charlieo1126@gmail.com 09-21-2020 09:05 AM

Can’t wait for new season

jimjamuser 09-21-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CanTho (Post 1836101)

The original movie was well done in my opinion. A TV series is always a more drawn out drama. It will have high spots and low points, which is fundamental. And unavoidable. The viewing public must adapt their mindset to this longer timeline. As long as it is free, I will give it a chance. But, I make no commitment to continue watching it.

I like Sci/Fy and I thought "the Expanse" was riveting. I liked the history, the action, and the drama of "the Vikings"." Game of Thrones" was excellent. I hope that Fargo gets the feel of its historic era correct?

jimjamuser 09-21-2020 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by airstreamingypsy (Post 1836285)

"Justified" was pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Bay Kid 09-22-2020 07:29 AM

Good. Something better than the other tv shows.