Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Spanish Springs Town Square - Entertainment Schedule (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/spanish-springs-town-square-entertainment-schedule-476/)
-   -   Entertainment Spanish Springs (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/spanish-springs-town-square-entertainment-schedule-476/entertainment-spanish-springs-311487/)

veraina2006 09-28-2020 05:15 AM

Entertainment Spanish Springs

Will the entertainment resume now that the Governor has lifted all restrictions. We are new to the villages and we went to the Spanish Springs square on Friday to enjoy some live music but there wasn't any.

swooner 09-28-2020 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by veraina2006 (Post 1839654)
Will the entertainment resume now that the Governor has lifted all restrictions. We are new to the villages and we went to the Spanish Springs square on Friday to enjoy some live music but there wasn't any.

Your chance to try to become a Covid victim will happen on Oct 6th. Good Luck.

Dana1963 09-28-2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

There are always 10% of the people that aren’t informed. Entertainment starts Oct 5.

Art cov 09-28-2020 06:17 AM

Here we go again! Will we go a day without all the Covid talk? By now nobody is suddenly going to change their mind. Seriously, when flu season n colds are evident, what are people going to do? If we were to sneeze in public, people around would think COVID! People must work, eat, live. Let’s be sensible

Stu from NYC 09-28-2020 06:43 AM

Quote:

Sorry for the nastiness of others

If you scroll down the page or perhaps go to page 2 you will find a long thread discussing the reopening.

I found it helpful reading the local paper to learn more of what goes on around here.

Bogie Shooter 09-28-2020 07:49 AM

Quote:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...t=town+squares

Rwirish 09-29-2020 05:17 AM

Read the paper lately?

bowlingal 09-29-2020 05:33 AM

sign on for e-mails from the district website for all updates related to the villages Village Community Development Districts

SnowflakeinDeLaVista 09-29-2020 05:49 AM

I heard there was some process where you had to go get tickets or something? Presumably so they could limit the number of people there? A couple of days ago I drove to Spanish Springs in my golf cart, parked near the fountain, and listened to the music from Amerikanos. Weather was wonderful, music was good, and I was apart from the crowd at Amerikanos. There were a few others with a similar idea—either sitting in their carts or On the benches. It was nice.

pcacace 09-29-2020 05:58 AM

😂 If you are concerned about the virus, then don’t go.

Bass56 09-29-2020 06:14 AM

Just wear a mask and enjoy the music. Bring some hand sanitizer to make it even more safer. Whether you use precautions or not, just enjoy yourself. We all deserve it.

LucyP 09-29-2020 06:14 AM

Starts Oct 5th. At box ticket office or online you reserve a ticket to enter square area where entertainment. Tickets will be available starting Oct 2nd.No cost. They are limiting how many in close area of the band or DJ.

MarcStephen 09-29-2020 06:17 AM

It will be interesting how the ticketing works out! I suggest to go to the various restaurants ( reservations ahead of time ) and enjoy an outdoor evening of good eats and good music! Seems a lot easier than the ticketing deal!

HeleneGB 09-29-2020 06:18 AM

October 5, but must get ticket in advance. Read the Daily Sun.

Gmaf6 09-29-2020 06:19 AM

The Squares open on Oct. 5th. You must bring your own chair and get tickets to enter as there will be limited seating. It’s my understanding that there will be one entry and one exit area.