Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Sales Offices Restrooms (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/sales-offices-restrooms-314783/)

dbkrue 01-07-2021 05:19 PM

Sales Offices Restrooms

Is there a new policy regarding use of the restrooms in the sales offices? I was denied use of the rest room at the Brownwood Sales Office.

photo1902 01-07-2021 05:22 PM

What did they say when you asked why?

golfing eagles 01-07-2021 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbkrue (Post 1883850)
Is there a new policy regarding use of the restrooms in the sales offices? I was denied use of the rest room at the Brownwood Sales Office.

Did you have business with the sales office or did you just walk in off the street to use the restroom? TV administration has been quite picky during this pandemic. Sales offices REQUIRE masks, District Offices REQUIRE masks AND an appointment. They are trying to limit traffic in their offices

John_W 01-07-2021 05:29 PM

With the pandemic they might be restricting access to only employees, I really don't know. However, 100' south you have restrooms inside the theater ( which you can use) and more restrooms just to the right of the theater. It's a 2 minute walk from the sales office.

LSL Sales Office rest rooms that would a big change. They really don't have great access to rest rooms at that square, the movie theater and the sales office are the most convenient at Lake Sumter Landing.

retiredguy123 01-07-2021 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfing eagles (Post 1883853)
Did you have business with the sales office or did you just walk in off the street to use the restroom? TV administration has been quite picky during this pandemic. Sales offices REQUIRE masks, District Offices REQUIRE masks AND an appointment. They are trying to limit traffic in their offices

If you now need to be doing business in the sales office to use the restroom, that would be a new restroom policy.

Bogie Shooter 01-07-2021 05:38 PM

Rather than guess, I will wait on the response to #2.

Kenswing 01-07-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Your very first TOTV post. It's certainly one to remember.. :1rotfl:

When we were there in November we were walking through the sales office in LSL and I asked to use the restroom and was told they weren't available due to Covid. They directed me down the block to the stand alone restrooms that are just off the sidewalk near the lake.

manaboutown 01-07-2021 07:21 PM

COVID rules.

Stu from NYC 01-07-2021 07:30 PM

Few weeks ago needed to go and had no problem using restroom at the sales office at LSL.

Bilyclub 01-07-2021 07:52 PM

Quote:

Been that way since the covid at Brownwood. We were allowed in only with an appointment.

Stu from NYC 01-07-2021 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilyclub (Post 1883892)
Been that way since the covid at Brownwood. We were allowed in only with an appointment.

Appt to use the restroom? Who would have thought.

Bilyclub 01-07-2021 10:19 PM

Better then using a corner lot's lawn.

OrangeBlossomBaby 01-07-2021 10:39 PM

Seems pretty weird to choose a sales office as your preferred bathroom when there are so many other places in Brownwood you could've picked. World of Beer would've let you use theirs, Gator's Dockside probably would've let you use theirs, there's a public restroom facility right around the corner from the sales office.

CWGUY 01-08-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John_W (Post 1883854)
With the pandemic they might be restricting access to only employees, I really don't know. However, 100' south you have restrooms inside the theater ( which you can use) and more restrooms just to the right of the theater. It's a 2 minute walk from the sales office.

LSL Sales Office rest rooms that would a big change. They really don't have great access to rest rooms at that square, the movie theater and the sales office are the most convenient at Lake Sumter Landing.

:ohdear: John, Spanish Springs and Brownwood have a set of public restrooms each. LSL has 2 sets of Public Resrooms. :)

PugMom 01-08-2021 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu from NYC (Post 1883924)
Appt to use the restroom? Who would have thought.

:1rotfl: you crack me up, ...very real NY sense of humor:coolsmiley: