Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages Golf Course Conditions (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-golf-course-conditions-471/)
-   -   palmer course (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-golf-course-conditions-471/palmer-course-318399/)

Mussart 04-07-2021 05:33 PM

palmer course

played palmer today what a joke, traps were a mess they power raked them and never hand raked them big tire marks in the entire traps and the sides were pushed up with sand and never handed raked. turned to riley grove and the fairways were like a goat pasture. they dare to call this a premium course. My guest payed 89.00 to play it was embarrassing to take him out there. I have lived and have played here for years, the villages needs to get it together. I would avoid this course until they figure it out

stanley 04-07-2021 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mussart (Post 1927375)
. My guest payed 89.00 to play

Why did your "guest" pay $89.00?

beeneyra 04-08-2021 08:27 AM

There's plenty of nice courses outside the villages that are way cheaper, and are in great shape.

frank1975 04-10-2021 10:35 AM

Well have tried staying out of the trap??????

jedalton 04-13-2021 06:04 AM

you won't be playing for a long time if that's the case

jedalton 04-13-2021 06:04 AM

yes, try Baseline

graciegirl 04-13-2021 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mussart (Post 1927375)
played palmer today what a joke, traps were a mess they power raked them and never hand raked them big tire marks in the entire traps and the sides were pushed up with sand and never handed raked. turned to riley grove and the fairways were like a goat pasture. they dare to call this a premium course. My guest payed 89.00 to play it was embarrassing to take him out there. I have lived and have played here for years, the villages needs to get it together. I would avoid this course until they figure it out

You and your playing partners played the course equally. Golf is a game of woman over course. (or man over course) Golf is a game you play against yourself or the group you are with. The marks in the sand traps were there for your playing partners. I see this is your second post. Your guest paid 89 dollars?????? Honest?

dewilson58 04-13-2021 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 1929431)
You and your playing partners played the course equally. Golf is a game of woman over course. (or man over course) Golf is a game you play against yourself or the group you are with. The marks in the sand traps were there for your playing partners. I see this is your second post. Your guest paid 89 dollars?????? Honest?

Nope.
Just a scam poster.