Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   Another Lawn Mowing Service Recommendation Thread (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/another-lawn-mowing-service-recommendation-thread-319930/)

Davonu 05-22-2021 04:37 PM

Another Lawn Mowing Service Recommendation Thread

Our mowers just informed us that they will begin mowing every other week in the summer instead of every week...with the cost staying the same. I understand this business decision, but I want an every week (in the summer) service.

I'd like to hear your recommendations for a weekly, walk-behind mowing service in the central Villages area.

Thanks.

asianthree 05-22-2021 05:19 PM

You need to list where you are located, not all mowing companies work in every neighborhood. Talk to neighbors, watch when companies come and mow lawns and evaluate if you like their work

Polar Bear 05-22-2021 05:36 PM

. . .

Davonu 05-23-2021 02:24 PM

I'll simplify my request a bit. I promise I won't keep pestering, but could any of you who are happy with your lawn mowing service between 466 and 466A, please post who you use? Thanks.

jebartle 05-23-2021 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davonu (Post 1948986)
Our mowers just informed us that they will begin mowing every other week in the summer instead of every week...with the cost staying the same. I understand this business decision, but I want an every week (in the summer) service.

I'd like to hear your recommendations for a weekly, walk-behind mowing service in the central Villages area.

Thanks.

Clean Green 352-406-6095, 352-499-1317. They walk mow our yard on Friday, and we couldn't be happier,
Ask for Ryan, tell them LaZamora resident recommended them, family owned. Corner lot
$60/mo.

skipperthedog 06-03-2021 12:18 PM

Lawn Service

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davonu (Post 1948986)

Thanks.

I live in The Villages and do Lawn Service using a 33" Walk behind mower. If interested in quote please give me a call at 502-594-2622 Gary

Skip 07-15-2021 11:13 AM

North of CR 466

Any other company that mows north of CR 466 and uses a walk behind mower (not heavy riding mower), trims edges and blows the clippings off the driveway and sidewalks?? Want a weekly cut in the summer. Recommendations?

Tnx,
Skip