Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Talk of the Television (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/)
-   -   Harry & Meghan (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/harry-meghan-337465/)

Arctic Fox 12-16-2022 02:33 PM

Harry & Meghan

I can't wait for the next Harry & Meghan installment

I haven't slept so well for years

fdpaq0580 12-16-2022 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic Fox (Post 2167110)
I can't wait for the next Harry & Meghan installment

I haven't slept so well for years

To me, they are like the Kardashians. I can't believe people really find them interesting in any way.

ThirdOfFive 12-16-2022 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 (Post 2167113)
To me, they are like the Kardashians. I can't believe people really find them interesting in any way.

Agree totally. Apparently terminal airheadedness is no barrier to fame as long as you look good.

Velvet 12-16-2022 04:26 PM

Sad to see how a royal could fall into such a money-making trap. At one time Harry was respected and admired, now he is just plain pitied. But perhaps, I hope, he is happy.

Two Bills 12-16-2022 05:14 PM

Finished, and not welcome in UK any more.
California is welcome to them.
Broke the golden rule of the highest to lowest.
Never disrespect family in public.

Tvflguy 12-16-2022 06:06 PM

If my ONLY choice on TV was M&H or to watch videos of walls of paint drying or counting nose hairs of Neighborhood dogs or cleaning the grooves of our entire laminate floors or trimming our front lawn with nail clippers or,

Well you get it.

They are despicable self centered and now extremely wealthy egotists.

asianthree 12-16-2022 06:10 PM

Sixth in line, for a job he had no chance of getting, or cared about. No longer living off the coat tails of the family. Win win for all

Taltarzac725 12-16-2022 07:46 PM

She was good in Suits but will probably not watch this program.

They both seem like decent people for those within the orbit of English Royalty.

MorTech 12-17-2022 01:56 AM

I can't believe Briton still worships Royal Family Parasites in 2022. Inbred Charles was unemployed for 70 years and finally landed a job as head Royal Parasite of Briton. You would think Brits would not be so primitive by now. At least the Royal Parasite Harry is trying to earn money in the free market instead of living off the taxpayer using government gun-n-jail backed force. I guess the American taxpayer does pay for their armed security whilst they demand us peasants be disarmed.

Two Bills 12-17-2022 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MorTech (Post 2167209)
I can't believe Briton still worships Royal Family Parasites in 2022. Inbred Charles was unemployed for 70 years and finally landed a job as head Royal Parasite of Briton. You would think Brits would not be so primitive by now. At least the Royal Parasite Harry is trying to earn money in the free market instead of living off the taxpayer using government gun-n-jail backed force. I guess the American taxpayer does pay for their armed security whilst they demand us peasants be disarmed.

Our 'Parasites' put over £350 million into the exchequer last year after expenses.
How much does your president contribute to the US economy.
Last I read it costs over a Billion a year just to keep him.
The majority of Brits like things just the way they are.
Our monarchy have no power as such, but give the country a rallying point in both the bad and the good times.
You do it it your way, we'll do it ours, and if we do change our system, be sure, you will be the first to be notified!
Thank you:ho:

retiredguy123 12-17-2022 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Two Bills (Post 2167212)
Our 'Parasites' put over £350 million into the exchequer last year after expenses.
Our monarchy have no power as such, but give the country a rallying point in both the bad and the good times.
You do it it your way, we'll do it ours, and if we do change our system, be sure, you will be the first to be notified!

I agree. For people in our country to call the Royal family parasites is hypocritical. Our country spends a lot more money than the UK to support hundreds of parasites, many of which were never elected to any Government office.

BoatRatKat 12-17-2022 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asianthree (Post 2167178)
Sixth in line, for a job he had no chance of getting, or cared about. No longer living off the coat tails of the family. Win win for all

Ah but he is still living off their coat tails. Without the royal family to bash and whine about they have absolutely nothing to talk about it.

GeriS 12-17-2022 06:52 AM

Quote:

They are not even British. They are German from the house of Hanover.

Two Bills 12-17-2022 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeriS (Post 2167232)
They are not even British. They are German from the house of Hanover.

I know.
Absolute load of load of mongrels, just like most of us.
But they are our mongrels, not yours.
I expect you are pure American though.:p

coconutmama 12-17-2022 07:14 AM

Quote:

Well said. Apologies for ignorant opinions from those who are uninformed. If not a U.K. taxpayer it is not their business.

But I do find it embarrassing that yet another American divorcee is involved in the situation, particularly in such a disruptive manner.