Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Atomic Cars (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/atomic-cars-338558/)

labern2000@hotmail.com 01-28-2023 08:31 AM

Atomic Cars

Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forums page.
The reason for my post is that I'm searching for an Atomic car to purchase. If anyone has a used one for sale please let me know.
Thanks
Wendell Labern
773-213-1054
St Catherine

villagetinker 01-28-2023 01:50 PM

OP, you might want to clarify your post, I think you are asking about the Atomic (golf carts) or low speed vehicles, if so, when I was trying to figure out what you were looking for, I stumbled across lots of comments on the internet, many negative ones. You may want to do the same, then figure on what you actually plan to use this vehicle for. Be sure you check on any restrictions that may apply to the vehicle, for example, you MAY not be able to use for golfing due to tire type and size, and you may not be able to drive on some roads due to speed limitations.

ohioshooter 01-28-2023 02:21 PM

I own one and couldn’t be happier.

ThirdOfFive 01-28-2023 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labern2000@hotmail.com (Post 2180597)
Hey everyone,
I'm new to the forums page.
The reason for my post is that I'm searching for an Atomic car to purchase. If anyone has a used one for sale please let me know.
Thanks
Wendell Labern
773-213-1054
St Catherine

Dunno about an atomic car, but my wife can reach Warp 3 with her car. Of course, she did just get the antimatter injectors cleaned...

JMintzer 01-28-2023 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive (Post 2180744)
Dunno about an atomic car, but my wife can reach Warp 3 with her car. Of course, she did just get the antimatter injectors cleaned...

I have a friend who is selling his. I sent him your contact info...

labern2000@hotmail.com 02-16-2023 08:48 AM

Atomic Car

Anyone out there interested in forming an Atomic Car Club?
Please give me a call.
Wendell Labern
773-213-1054
St Catherine

ohioshooter 02-16-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labern2000@hotmail.com (Post 2188100)
Please give me a call.
Wendell Labern
773-213-1054
St Catherine

There’s already a club, go to the club section of the forum and search.

charlie1 02-16-2023 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 2180724)
OP, you might want to clarify your post, I think you are asking about the Atomic (golf carts) or low speed vehicles, if so, when I was trying to figure out what you were looking for, I stumbled across lots of comments on the internet, many negative ones. You may want to do the same, then figure on what you actually plan to use this vehicle for. Be sure you check on any restrictions that may apply to the vehicle, for example, you MAY not be able to use for golfing due to tire type and size, and you may not be able to drive on some roads due to speed limitations.

We have an Atomic Coupe and love it! It is a 2016 model. Recently replaced the batteries with Lithium and can now easily go 70 miles on a charge. With AC, a little under 60 miles. Best thing ever!
We do not use for golf but did have the golf attachment with the wider tires. Took off the golf rack and replaced the tires with the original tire size a couple of years ago. Still have the old wider tires and rims. Anyway, we have another Yamaha cart that is used for nice days and golfing.

rustyp 02-16-2023 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by labern2000@hotmail.com (Post 2188100)
Please give me a call.
Wendell Labern
773-213-1054
St Catherine

Your first post was clear to me - you want to buy an Atomic Car. It did not say what do you think of buying an Atomic Car. Now you post "is anyone interested in forming an Atomic Car Club" which emphasizes your desire to purchase one. However like dog poop is one of TOTV's greatest motivators this will stimulate what is the best golf cart to own and spiral into gas Vs electric. Good Luck with the hunt.