Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Home Theater & Electrical (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/home-theater-electrical-432/)
-   -   Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/home-theater-electrical-432/hayes-lighting-electric-services-inc-341095/)

Ad poster 05-05-2023 10:52 AM

Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc.

2 Attachment(s)
Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc.

Looking to upgrade the lighting or electrical systems in your home? Look no further than Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc! Our experienced team has been serving the Villages and surrounding communities since 2010, specializing in residential electrical, remodeling, and lighting services.

At Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and quality workmanship. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty on most of our products and labor. Our team is highly rated and accredited, and we're proud to have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Whether you're looking to update your home's lighting fixtures or need electrical repairs, our team has the expertise to get the job done right. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing, so you can feel confident that you're getting the best value for your investment.

So why wait? Contact Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc today to schedule your free estimate and experience the difference of working with a trusted, professional team.

Call Today:
352-536-3400
hayes.lighting@gmail.com

LICENSE: EC0002211

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE

villagetinker 05-05-2023 10:57 AM

I recently used Hayes for some electrical work, and i was very pleased with both the price and the quality of the completed work. They did exactly what I was after, made suggestions to improve what I wanted, and saved me money in the process. I highly recommend this company.

joedi 01-08-2024 02:19 PM

Hayes over Charged!

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 2214553)
I recently used Hayes for some electrical work, and i was very pleased with both the price and the quality of the completed work. They did exactly what I was after, made suggestions to improve what I wanted, and saved me money in the process. I highly recommend this company.

I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall, to a outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and to install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and wall switch without tearing into my wall which was more work. The electricians was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching. The two watching were learning after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work that I was quoted for. I was told they would not refund some of the money. So if you like to pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

joedi 01-08-2024 02:25 PM

Hayes over Charged!

Quote:

Originally Posted by villagetinker (Post 2214553)

I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall and to outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and switch with out tearing into my wall which was more work. The electrician was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching they were learning found out after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work I was quoted for. I was told they would not. So if you like pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

photo1902 01-08-2024 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joedi (Post 2289158)
I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall, to a outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and to install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and wall switch without tearing into my wall which was more work. The electricians was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching. The two watching were learning after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work that I was quoted for. I was told they would not refund some of the money. So if you like to pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Suck it up. People want a licensed, insured electrical contractor to show up and work for peanuts.

Sounds like your job was completed. Enjoy your new light and switch.

joedi 01-09-2024 04:21 PM

I expected a Stupid respond!

Quote:

Originally Posted by photo1902 (Post 2289202)
Suck it up. People want a licensed, insured electrical contractor to show up and work for peanuts.

Sounds like your job was completed. Enjoy your new light and switch.

It's people like you who have money rolling out their backsides to say a stupid thing like this you must be taken all the time.

merrymini 03-04-2024 10:11 AM

I used them recently and was very happy with the work provided.