Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   SHOPPING DIRECTORY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/shopping-directory-217/)
-   -   Eat Well and Spend Less with Great Specials at Best Meats (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/shopping-directory-217/eat-well-spend-less-great-specials-best-meats-344500/)

bestmeats 10-02-2023 09:40 AM

Eat Well and Spend Less with Great Specials at Best Meats

1 Attachment(s)
You Are Guaranteed to Save Money on These Specials. It’s Easy at Best Meats Your Local Butcher Shop. You’ll Love the Taste but Hurry In Soon!!! We are located at 330 S Main St. Wildwood FL. Phone 352.748.2355 Store Hours: Tues-Sat from 9am-6pm Specials Available from 04-11Oct 2023

#bestof2020 #bestof2021 #bestof2022 #bestmeatsfl #bestmeats #primemeats #meatmarket #butchershop #bestmeatsflorida #pick5 #organicmeat #freshmeat #weeklyspecials #whatsfordinner

shut the front door 10-02-2023 05:44 PM

Have you changed all the signs on the wall telling of the packages one can purchase with actual steak? Last time I was there, they told me to ignore that (after I'd spent 10 minutes deciding what to get) and handed me a sheet of paper that had no steak at all.
I go to a butcher shop for steak. Was very disappointed on my last visit.

bestmeats 10-04-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shut the front door (Post 2262131)
Have you changed all the signs on the wall telling of the packages one can purchase with actual steak? Last time I was there, they told me to ignore that (after I'd spent 10 minutes deciding what to get) and handed me a sheet of paper that had no steak at all.
I go to a butcher shop for steak. Was very disappointed on my last visit.

I apologize for any incovenience caused. The boards you were looking at were our meat saver packs and they dont include steaks. Steaks are cut fresh daily and kept on our meat cooler shelves in the beef section. We also cut steaks to order.

ThirdOfFive 10-04-2023 09:49 AM

Some time back I was looking to buy some pork fat. I called Best Meats and they told me to come on a certain day of the week "because they'll have some cut then". I gave them my name, told them when I'd be there and asked to inform the meat cutters. The person I spoke to said she'd take care of it.

The day/time arrived. I showed up and asked about the pork fat. The woman behind the counter merely looked at me blankly, knowing nothing about it even though I gave her my name and verified the pick-up time. She did go back to (I assume) the meat-cutting area to ask. She came back and said that no one knew about it, but that I could stop back tomorrow because "they might have some then".

Didn't feel like wasting another trip so I found the pork fat elsewhere.

bestmeats 10-04-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive (Post 2262554)
Some time back I was looking to buy some pork fat. I called Best Meats and they told me to come on a certain day of the week "because they'll have some cut then". I gave them my name, told them when I'd be there and asked to inform the meat cutters. The person I spoke to said she'd take care of it.

The day/time arrived. I showed up and asked about the pork fat. The woman behind the counter merely looked at me blankly, knowing nothing about it even though I gave her my name and verified the pick-up time. She did go back to (I assume) the meat-cutting area to ask. She came back and said that no one knew about it, but that I could stop back tomorrow because "they might have some then".

Didn't feel like wasting another trip so I found the pork fat elsewhere.

We don't retail the pork fat as we keep it for our regular hunters who have us make their venison or elk sausages.