Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Weather Talk (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/weather-talk-515/)
-   -   NEEM - The Greatest Climate Secret (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/weather-talk-515/neem-greatest-climate-secret-346867/)

sounding 01-15-2024 07:07 PM

NEEM - The Greatest Climate Secret

Learn what the climate alarmists are trying to hide from you - NEEM. Find out the scary details of what's really causing today's weather -- the sun. If you don't know what NEEM means, then please attend the next meeting of the Weather Club on Jan 18 at 1:30 PM at Laurel Manor.

Moderator 01-15-2024 10:34 PM

If the usual list of sniping posters appears with their usual lists of snipes, this thread will be closed. There will be zero tolerance.

Two Bills 01-16-2024 04:45 AM

Going to be a very short thread then.

ThirdOfFive 01-16-2024 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sounding (Post 2291629)
learn what the climate alarmists are trying to hide from you - neem. Find out the scary details of what's really causing today's weather -- the sun. If you don't know what neem means, then please attend the next meeting of the weather club on jan 18 at 1:30 pm at laurel manor.

neem?

Keefelane66 01-16-2024 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive (Post 2291744)
neem?

Ice core drilling in Greenland.
NEEM | NSF Ice Core Facility

PugMom 01-16-2024 10:03 AM

i looked it up, all i could find was an Indian herb used for medicine. can you give us a brief definition? i can search from there. thx

PugMom 01-16-2024 10:05 AM

found it, has to do with global warming. no comment

Byte1 01-16-2024 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keefelane66 (Post 2291789)
Ice core drilling in Greenland.
NEEM | NSF Ice Core Facility

Yes, they have some very interesting research papers. Just started browsing through them.

Keefelane66 01-16-2024 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Byte1 (Post 2291902)
Yes, they have some very interesting research papers. Just started browsing through them.

I’m glad you are taking the time to read the research reports most wouldn’t.

Blackbird45 01-17-2024 05:00 AM

This argument over if man can control climate change and what causes it will continue over and over again. They way I look at it you have two groups of people standing over a person laying in the street bleeding to death arguing what type of bandage should be applied if any until the person passes away.

Look I don’t care who is right or wrong, but if there is the slightest chance something can be done to save the planet for future generations, we should go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Two Bills 01-17-2024 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbird45 (Post 2291994)
This argument over if man can control climate change and what causes it will continue over and over again. They way I look at it you have two groups of people standing over a person laying in the street bleeding to death arguing what type of bandage should be applied if any until the person passes away.

Look I don’t care who is right or wrong, but if there is the slightest chance something can be done to save the planet for future generations, we should go for it. It's better than doing nothing.

Precisely.

"What if we cleaned up the planet and the environment, made the world a better, healthier place, and it all turned out to be a hoax?"

anon.

Sandy and Ed 01-17-2024 06:22 AM

I just would like to know what the acronymn “N.E.E.M” converts to? I couldn’t find anything on line.

dewilson58 01-17-2024 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy and Ed (Post 2292014)
I just would like to know what the acronymn “N.E.E.M” converts to? I couldn’t find anything on line.

North Greenland Eemian Ice Drilling,

Retiredsteve 01-17-2024 06:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackbird45 (Post 2291994)

. If the deniers are wrong we are screwed. If the climate change people are wrong we wind up with a cleaner planet

Byte1 01-17-2024 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retiredsteve (Post 2292022)
. If the deniers are wrong we are screwed. If the climate change people are wrong we wind up with a cleaner planet

You can have a "cleaner planet" without wasting trillions and bankrupting the country in the attempt to PROVE something that can't be proven. Kind of like looking into the sky and making the statement that the sky is blue therefore the air is blue. Making folks rich when they produce nothing seems pretty wrong to me.