Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Recommend All Season Rooms (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/recommend-all-season-rooms-348710/)

KLCSMC 03-21-2024 06:48 PM

Recommend All Season Rooms

We had a lanai enclosure done by All Season Rooms. They had to remove arched stucco framework requiring masonry, & stucco repair then measure and install. All on time, and to perfection. What a company!!! Super job, Thank you Chip, and crew. And best of all within budget.

Stu from NYC 03-21-2024 07:53 PM

Glad they did a good job for you but assuming they gave you a quote all they did was live up to that quote like their supposed to.

dhdallas 03-21-2024 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KLCSMC (Post 2314212)
We had a lanai enclosure done by All Season Rooms. They had to remove arched stucco framework requiring masonry, & stucco repair then measure and install. All on time, and to perfection. What a company!!! Super job, Thank you Chip, and crew. And best of all within budget.

Why enclose a lanai? I enjoy sitting in ours on warm nights & cooler mornings. The fresh air and birdsongs are relaxing. Enclosing it just makes it another indoor room except with glass walls so now it overheats like a green house on sunny days, insulated glass or not. If I wanted to sit indoors and look out through a glass window, I can already do that

gorillarick 03-22-2024 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhdallas (Post 2314236)
Why enclose a lanai? I enjoy sitting in ours on warm nights & cooler mornings. The fresh air and birdsongs are relaxing. Enclosing it just makes it another indoor room except with glass walls so now it overheats like a green house on sunny days, insulated glass or not. If I wanted to sit indoors and look out through a glass window, I can already do that

You could have windows that open.
That way the frogs and roaches have a tougher time in their new home.

ChrisTee 03-27-2024 04:05 PM

Quote:

Floor to ceiling CAT 5 sliders on 2 full walls - 2 walls of floor to ceiling sliders. Open when we want (serves as a screened lanai whenever we want), closed when we want (gorgeous glassed walls bring the outside in better than any CBS/windowed room). Full HVAC including return vent - comfortable. Our favorite room in the house. Hands down.

biker1 03-27-2024 05:09 PM

We have glass windows on all sides that open. Also, a mini-split heat pump. The room gets used much more than before.

Quote: