Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Just For Fun (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/)
-   -   can you spot him? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/just-fun-109/can-you-spot-him-36138/)

laryb 02-15-2011 11:57 AM

can you spot him?

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/image001.jpg

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger! And yes, the man is really there!

Now with all that being said, didn't find anything on snopes for this, so there's probably nothing wrong with your brain, no matter how long it takes you to find him. It took me 10 seconds, and I'm an idiot!

Taltarzac 02-15-2011 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laryb (Post 330999)
THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/a...l/image001.jpg

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger! And yes, the man is really there!

Now with all that being said, didn't find anything on snopes for this, so there's probably nothing wrong with your brain, no matter how long it takes you to find him. It took me 10 seconds, and I'm an idiot!

I found him after I discovered that this was not one of those unfocus your mind kind of puzzles. I would say it was about 35 seconds; 20 though of this was trying to see the alternate big picture, which is not there.

Barefoot 02-15-2011 01:33 PM

What man?

chuckinca 02-15-2011 01:33 PM

Both the boss and I each found him under 3 seconds. (she probably took under 1 second)

redwitch 02-15-2011 05:35 PM

I just came to the conclusion that (1) I need to get my eyes checked; (2) I know I eat enough protein, so I need to get my eyes checked; (3) I don't have the patience to look more than 30 seconds, so I quit looking. Guess my ADD is showing? Oh, did I mention I probably need new glasses?

Where in heck is the man? Any clues?

chuckinca 02-15-2011 05:50 PM

bottom left

K9-Lovers 02-15-2011 06:24 PM

I thought it was one of those unfocus things too. After I stopped giving it the squinty-eye look and decided just to look, I found the man in about 10 seconds. So contrary to popular belief, I am normal. :evil6:

Mr. K9 is normal, too! :thumbup:

Pturner 02-15-2011 06:26 PM

For some reason, I glanced downward and saw him instantly. Guess my right brain was in gear.

Pturner 02-15-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9-Lovers (Post 331096)
I thought it was one of those unfocus things too. After I stopped giving it the squinty-eye look and decided just to look, I found the man in about 10 seconds. So contrary to popular belief, I am normal. :evil6:

Mr. K9 is normal, too! :thumbup:

Um... It's not normal to be normal. But don't worry. You're not. :D

jblum8156 02-15-2011 08:20 PM

It took me a while. Because I was expecting him to be bigger, not the size of a coffee bean!

Barefoot 02-15-2011 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barefoot (Post 331026)
What man?

Just kidding Chuck. Like JBlum I was expecting him to be larger. I did find the man in 13 seconds. But he is creepy looking, so I was sorry I found him.

redwitch 02-15-2011 08:53 PM

I was trying to find a whole body, not just a creepy head. My daughter found him in about 5 seconds. I still stand that it's just cause I need glasses.

Talk Host 02-15-2011 09:03 PM

1/2 second

chuckinca 02-15-2011 09:06 PM

Ties my wife.

whartonjelly 02-15-2011 09:34 PM

I found him instantly also. Just gazed at the right place at the right time!!