Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Travel Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/travel-forum-119/)
-   -   Parking at Orlando airport (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/travel-forum-119/parking-orlando-airport-36647/)

caseylou5 03-04-2011 09:25 PM

Parking at Orlando airport

Has anyone left their car at the Orlando Airport Parking Garage for a week or more?
Did it work out well and was it expensive?

I am trying to decide whether to take a shuttle to the airport or leave my car there so I will have it when I return.

Any information will be appreciated.

jojo 03-04-2011 09:42 PM

The garage is $17 a day. There are several off-site parking lots with shuttle service that are under $10 a day. There are also two shuttle services that make several trips daily.

golfnut 03-04-2011 09:44 PM

Depends on how long u are going to be gone...gn

kaydee 03-04-2011 10:56 PM

Check out : www.FastParkAndRelax.com
We've used this off site parking and were VERY pleased.

Flygal 03-04-2011 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caseylou5 (Post 335542)
Has anyone left their car at the Orlando Airport Parking Garage for a week or more?
Did it work out well and was it expensive?

I am trying to decide whether to take a shuttle to the airport or leave my car there so I will have it when I return.

Any information will be appreciated.

We have used Park EZ Fly 3 times and have had no problems. It was $4.50 per day and the car was in perfect condition when we picked it up. There are people there 24/7 and you can go on line to reserve a spot. It is worth looking into.

caseylou5 03-06-2011 02:40 PM

Parking at Orlando Airport

Thanks to all you responded to my question. You have given me the information that I needed.

swrinfla 03-06-2011 02:59 PM

caseylou:

Maybe I'm late, but you should have as much input as possible. I usually use the so-called Satellite Lot B, accessed from the airport access road headed south from the 528 tollroad.

The charge is $10 a day. Their shuttles are frequent but may be crowded. The lot is also huge and you may have to park almost back to the 528.

On the other hand, I may investigate flygal's suggestion next time!

SWR
:beer3:

Freeda 03-06-2011 06:03 PM

We use an off-site parking lot called U-save when we are leaving our car during flights out of Orlando; it is only about a mile or so from the airport; phone # 407-888-4446. Low rates, open 24/7, fast free shuttle to and from the airport, car is well cared for, and they have a 'frequent-parker'-type program where you can get credit from your stays to earn free parking.

Plus, they will give you complimentary bottled water when dropping off and picking up your car. (I like this unexpected added touch of customer service, not always seen today; it's not the bottled water, it's the message it conveys).