Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Medical and Health Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/)
-   -   Can anyone suggest a GREAT chiropractor here in the Villages? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/can-anyone-suggest-great-chiropractor-here-villages-36846/)

Canukistan 03-12-2011 06:53 AM

Can anyone suggest a GREAT chiropractor here in the Villages?

Hello fellow Villagers,

I'm new to the Villages and am slowly finding my feet around here. We love it here.

But my back is killing me. I left the best chiropractor in the world where I came from and need a replacement ASAP as I can no longer sleep due to my back being out of alignment.

If anyone can suggest a really EFFECTIVE one, I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks so much !

Canukistan 03-12-2011 07:38 AM

so....

I was looking through the forums and there are several posts about chiropractors and NO answers, so I am surmizing that there aren't any good chiropractors out here. Guess I'll have to go into Orlando. Does anyone know a GREAT chiropractor in Orlando? Or Gainsville? Please...... someone answer, lol ! :cryin2:

JenAjd 03-12-2011 08:01 AM

Dr. Boyles at Southern Trace Chiropractic is good! I'd stay away from Davis Chiropractic as it seems he's more interested in the money he can get from you. I had a experience with him that had some red flags!!!

Canukistan 03-12-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenAjd (Post 337499)
Dr. Boyles at Southern Trace Chiropractic is good! I'd stay away from Davis Chiropractic as it seems he's more interested in the money he can get from you. I had a experience with him that had some red flags!!!

Thanks soooo much, JenAjd, that is very helpful and appreciated !

Have a great day ! I will be taking my sorry back over to Dr. Boyles today, lol !

IndianaSam 03-12-2011 10:13 AM

Great Chiropractor

Dr. Boyles at Southern Trace Chiropractic is wonderful! I also had a problem with Dr. Davis, so give Dr. Boyles a call @205-8500 he will get you right in. You can also check out the web site at www.southerntracechiropractic.com

:BigApplause:

Hancle704 03-12-2011 12:38 PM

Great Chiropractor

Wife and I have been very happy with the care given by R. Kim Etheredge, D.C. He has offices at LSL and Fruitland Park.

jebartle 03-12-2011 01:05 PM

Good Chiropractor

Dr. Michelle Zielecki and Dr, Stephen Boyles at the Southern Trace Chiropractic Center.....My husband is a retired Chiropractor and goes there.
No nonsense, no 50 wk. programs, your fixed and your on your way!

tph1945 03-12-2011 01:54 PM

I have gone to Dr Paulk a couple times and was quite pleased with his treatment. His method of treatment was virtually identical to what I had been used to with my chiropractor up north. He is with Etheredge Chiropractic at Lake Sumter Landing.

Cliff 03-12-2011 03:45 PM

I'd like to give another vote for Dr Paulk at the Etheredge Clinic. Great young man and terrific in his occupation.

Flygal 03-12-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canukistan (Post 337473)
Hello fellow Villagers,

I'm new to the Villages and am slowly finding my feet around here. We love it here.

But my back is killing me. I left the best chiropractor in the world where I came from and need a replacement ASAP as I can no longer sleep due to my back being out of alignment.

If anyone can suggest a really EFFECTIVE one, I would be forever in your debt.

Thanks so much !

I have a wonderful chiropractor! He is Brett Compton. I am an RN and am VERY picky. He is awesome!!!!! I have referred others to him and they have had great care!!!! His office is off CR 101.

Canukistan 03-14-2011 08:21 AM

Thank you all !

For taking the time to give me some options, I really appreciate it ! :D

Sharie 03-21-2011 09:02 PM

I was at Dr. Davis's today and had an excellent experience. He addressed all my concerns and the treatment plan was very acceptable. If anyone has had sciatica with an unbearable pain down their leg, ater this first visit I am feeling relief. I would recommend Dr. Davis to everyone. He has a very nice office with all the newest upto date equipment, with a very knowledgable staff.

Sharie 03-22-2011 06:14 AM

How do you put a price on good health?

texasfal 03-22-2011 07:33 AM

Be careful with Davis. He's known for double-billing patients.

nitakk 03-22-2011 08:12 AM

Davis charged $5000 up front on a friend of mine for back treatment. Sorry to say, she fell for it and paid even though we told her it was all a rig and don't do it. People get desperate and fall for the snake oil salesman because they are in pain. Personally, I have never been helped long term by a chiropractor.