Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   We are leaving The Villages tomorrow. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/we-leaving-villages-tomorrow-37452/)

graciegirl 04-01-2011 11:44 AM

We are leaving The Villages tomorrow.

Each time we leave, I feel sadder and I think this time, that I too will cast my vote to sell our home in Ohio, if we can. And live in this place year 'round.

Our youngest grandson is leaving for college this fall, and I think if I can convince him that Christmas will be the same for all of us in Florida, I might get his blessing.

I want to apologize in advance for the excessive posting I will do when we return and thank you for the patience (well most of you) for all of my posts. Please let us off campus people know the highlights of the paper and the gossip...good and bad.

I love this space and I love reading and typing as sometimes it is a better means of communication than talking, for me anyway..in a loud place or a restaurant, although I have some dandy hearers that cost more than my engagement ring.

I hope we will return in July, and hope too to host a little get together for TOTV'rs and prospective villagers at out home then.

I will miss all of you that I know personally, and I didn't get to see and hug any of you enough this season. I will miss all of you that I don't know personally but we can keep up on here.

Hugs and love..

Gracie. (Who posts too much)

Bill-n-Brillo 04-01-2011 11:47 AM

Nah - you don't post too much, gracie. You've always got good contributions and insights.....and humor to go along with it all!

Take your time getting back up north - it's been unseasonably cold. Have a safe trip back -

Bill :)

K9-Lovers 04-01-2011 11:48 AM

Safe travels to you dearest Gracie. Hurry back to us here in paradise. Meanwhile, we'll be reading your posts from Ohio that are full of love, humor and thoughtful insights.

Now, go sell that danged house before the real estate market drops any further!

memason 04-01-2011 11:48 AM

Gracie.... Safe travels and hurry back! :wave:

Mike

Niels 04-01-2011 12:00 PM

Gracie,

Take care. Have a safe trip and hope to see you back here soon.

l2ridehd 04-01-2011 12:03 PM

I arrive and you leave. But I always enjoy your posts, so keep them coming. Safe travels going home to Ohio and enjoy your time there. As to living here full time, live the life you want, not what others want you to do. If they are true friends and relatives, they will want that for you and come and visit often.

Pa & Giggi 04-01-2011 12:10 PM

Have a good summer

sands 04-01-2011 12:14 PM

Travel safely, Gracie. Hope I'll get to meet you in person when you return in July. Meanwhile, TOTV wouldn't be the same without your posts - let us continue to hear from you!

skyguy79 04-01-2011 12:19 PM

Seeing that we're in the same boat of being back north for a while, I'm not sure if I should have more sympathy or less sympathy for you! :1rotfl:

Seriously, you, Helene, your hubby and your two (2) kitties have a safe trip home and we'll join you in crying in our beers until we again return to TV! http://th679.photobucket.com/albums/...miley_hug2.gif

Pturner 04-01-2011 12:21 PM

Hi GG,
I'm sad you are leaving before i have a chance to come down. I'm happy that we'll be blessed with more of your humor, warmth and wisdom.

Hugs and safe travels back for you, Sweetie and Helene. Hugs from me to your family upon your return up north.

Hurry back.

Love,
P

Pturner 04-01-2011 12:22 PM

... oh yeah, and the three (2) kitties. :D

Russ_Boston 04-01-2011 12:25 PM

Oh sure, we come and you go!

Have a safe trip and we'll meet up when fates allow.

Russ & Linda

Barefoot 04-01-2011 12:31 PM

Bye Gracie Girl. I didn't get a chance to visit with you and Helene this winter, but I enjoyed hearing from you via TOTV.

We'll be heading back to Canada ourselves in a month. Because we're not US Citizens, we don't have the option of living full time in The Bubble. :sigh:

I wish you good luck in your travels. Wherever you are, I know that you'll bring sunshine and happiness to others.

2BNTV 04-01-2011 12:34 PM

Have a safe trip. I hope the weather in Ohio starts getting warmer soon.

Always look forward to your entertaining and informative posts.
I hope you and I get to be a permanet TV'ers.

Till then. Best Wishes.

tudacee 04-01-2011 12:39 PM

Oh, Gracie Girl...I got scared...I saw the We Are Leaving the Villages and thought you were saying goodbye for good. :MOJE_whot: Although I haven't met you, I feel so comfortable with you and your posts. I would miss them, and hope that you continue to keep up the posting when you get back to Ohio.

One of these days, I'll have the pleasure of meeting you in person.

Have a safe trip.
Donna