Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Just nosing around (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/just-nosing-around-37665/)

tony 04-08-2011 04:42 PM

Just nosing around

2 Attachment(s)
I was in The Villages for a visit and just nosed around.

Here are a couple scenes from Lake Sumter Landing.

Does anybody know who's in them?

redwitch 04-08-2011 04:53 PM

Okay, why can't I access the pics?

Boomer 04-08-2011 05:51 PM

Dear Mr. Tony,

I cannot enter this contest because I have no idea who they are. But I must say that I love that sweater the woman is wearing. I am typing on my iPad outside on the patio. And from what I can see on this little tiny screen, her sweater appears to have lovely detailing at the neckline and also on the sleeves. And I like the color, too. It could go with lots of different things.

Darn it, Mr. Tony, I can't find the shopping cart icon anyplace around here. Geez.

Distracted Boomer

tony 04-08-2011 06:56 PM

I think the color may be ecru, if Mrs. Tony didn't invent that word. I also call your attention to the tapering of the bodice.

tony 04-08-2011 06:57 PM

Has anybody else had difficulty opening the pictures?

K9-Lovers 04-08-2011 07:05 PM

Is it Bill and Brillo?

Pturner 04-08-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boomer (Post 345269)
Dear Mr. Tony,

I cannot enter this contest because I have no idea who they are. But I must say that I love that sweater the woman is wearing. I am typing on my iPad outside on the patio. And from what I can see on this little tiny screen, her sweater appears to have lovely detailing at the neckline and also on the sleeves. And I like the color, too. It could go with lots of different things.

Darn it, Mr. Tony, I can't find the shopping cart icon anyplace around here. Geez.

Distracted Boomer

What happened to, "Mr. Tony, Mr. Admin, sir"?

p.s., I like the dress the little girl in the background is wearing and I like the way she's "prancin' and a dancin'" in it.

p.p.s., to answer Mr. Tony, Mr. Admin, sir, I can't see the photos either.:D

K9-Lovers 04-08-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pturner (Post 345288)
p.p.s., to answer Mr. Tony, Mr. Admin, sir, I can't see the photos either.:D

If no one can see the photos, then it must be Mr. & Mrs. The Shadow.

Pturner 04-08-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9-Lovers (Post 345290)
If no one can see the photos, then it must be Mr. & Mrs. The Shadow.

:BigApplause: Good one!!

graciegirl 04-08-2011 07:13 PM

:1rotfl:The fellow with the pink hat on :ho:is Talk Host. He was in the square just the one night. He usually is on tour with Cirque du Soleil.:clap2:

pooh 04-08-2011 07:40 PM

I'm not having any trouble opening the pictures. The look good!

Boomer 04-08-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pturner (Post 345288)
What happened to, "Mr. Tony, Mr. Admin, sir"?

Oh my goodness, Pt, you are absolutely right. Where were my manners???

Or perhaps I am getting giddy......I do believe that Spring has finally arrived in Ohio.

Ohhhh, there are blooms here and there. Robins boinking everywhere.

Yes. It is Spring. I love Spring. I must be giddy. Downright giddy. Oh my, I will try to get a grip and return to my former formality.....

Dear Mr. Tony, Mr. Admin, Sir:

Who?

Could we have a clue?

Respectfully and cordially, I remain.....
Blithe Boomer

Bill-n-Brillo 04-08-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9-Lovers (Post 345287)
Is it Bill and Brillo?

Nope, not us! I did double check the photo on the left and I suppose that someone, after about 3-4 mixed drinks, might think we could pass for them. :1rotfl: The dead giveaway, though, would be that Sandy will only wear a visor or nothing at all..........on the top of her head, that is!

Or were you referring to the individual with the bright outfit in the photo on the right..............??? :shocked: If so, I'll let you speak with Sandy directly about that. :thumbup:

Bill :)

tony 04-11-2011 12:18 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nobody knew anybody from the other pictures.

Here'e another clown. Clowns must be big there in The Villages.

Also, I think the performers were The Villages Cheerleaders and a bunch of drummers.

islandgal 04-11-2011 12:47 PM

When were these taken?