Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Contractors and Services (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/)
-   -   Home Watch (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/contractors-services-91/home-watch-37952/)

Jack from NY 04-18-2011 10:14 PM

Home Watch

We are new residents in a previously enjoyed home. We are concerned about AC age, etc and are thinking that "Home Watch" may be the best "comfort" while north for the summer. Any advice, preference, comment? There are 6+ in the paper so help with the selection process would be appreciated.

l2ridehd 04-19-2011 03:22 AM

I have used Dee (Redwitch) on this forum for 3 years now and she has always provided the above and beyond you need as an absentee owner. Her mobile number is **************. Highly recommend her as will many others on here.

Cynbod 04-19-2011 05:19 AM

Home Watch

I recommend Redwitch as well. My home is safe and secure under her watch. :MOJE_whot:

BernieJr 04-19-2011 05:28 AM

House Watch

Check the Ad to the left of your Post

kandj 04-19-2011 06:08 AM

Another vote for Redwitch!

We purchased our home in Sept '10 and have only been down for about 10 days since. Redwitch has helped us keep any eye on the house and find anything we've needed or wanted. She also gave our neighbors her contact info so if they see anything strange they will contact her.

nkrifats 04-19-2011 06:21 AM

We have used Safe Home Watch, Mary and Ed Edwards for the past 2 years. Great job and we have been extremely happy with the service provided.

Google Safe Home Watch, The Villages, FL.

ladylake1 04-19-2011 07:17 AM

I use Jan Greiner Snow. She is diligent and extremely trustworthy. You can reach her at 750-0801. She can provide additional references.

skyguy79 04-19-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkrifats (Post 347791)
We have used Safe Home Watch, Mary and Ed Edwards for the past 2 years. Great job and we have been extremely happy with the service provided.

Google Safe Home Watch, The Villages, FL.

We also use the Edwards. Get an email report every week. Personally, I don't think you can go wrong with either the Edwards or with Dee. (Redwitch)

Talk Host 04-19-2011 09:16 AM

Mary Edwards does a great job. She also helps keep this forum up and operating by purchasing advertising here. Support of the sponsors of this forum go a long way toward keeping it available to you free of charge.

We support Mary Edwards, and thank her for her support of Talk of The Villages.

kb8tpw 04-19-2011 11:11 AM

We trusted our brand new TV home to Mary and Ed as well. When we arrived all was well and the pictures she regularly sent during construction are priceless today.

erictarleton 04-19-2011 11:16 AM

We bought our villa one year ago and as we live in Thailand have used homewatch to look after it and sort out problems with renters if any. They seem to have their act together and no complaints.

SHERHORTON 04-19-2011 12:28 PM

Tom & Barb Ciesla are terrific and very reasonable. They truly provide "Peace of Mind Home Care"!

bluedog103 04-19-2011 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack from NY (Post 347769)
We are new residents in a previously enjoyed home. We are concerned about AC age, etc and are thinking that "Home Watch" may be the best "comfort" while north for the summer. Any advice, preference, comment? There are 6+ in the paper so help with the selection process would be appreciated.

We used Safe Home Watch as well. During construction Mary and Ed sent us pics all along the way, from the day the builder began site preparation until the home was complete. They watched over our home as if it were their own.
Last summer spring, summer and fall when we were up north they sent us weekly e-mail reports and were always available if something came up. When problems arose, Mary and Ed went out of their way to help us get them resolved.
As you can probably tell, we were very pleased the service Mary and Ed provided. They're nice folks too.

Ohiogirl 04-19-2011 04:52 PM

We use Safe Home Watch as well, very satisfied

pklein9747 04-19-2011 05:10 PM

Another vote for Safe HomeWatch and Mary & Ed Edwards. They watch over your home as if it is their own. And I love that I get an email every week letting me know the status of the home and property. And, their fee is extremely reasonable. You can't go wrong with Mary and Ed!!