Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   All About pets (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/)
-   -   baby kitten needs loving home (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/all-about-pets-120/baby-kitten-needs-loving-home-38671/)

Kelsie52 05-16-2011 02:08 PM

baby kitten needs loving home

My son found a kitten on the side of the road near Orlando and has had her now for 2 weeks. She is adorable and now is eating solid foods and knows how to use her litter box. He had her checked by a vet who pronounced her healthy and in great shape. My son can't keep her and is looking for someone to give her a loving home. She is gray and white and about 1-1/2 lbs of curiosity....Please PM me if interested ~ I will email you photos. Thanks!

duffysmom 05-16-2011 04:27 PM

Kelsie, congratulations on having a son who is a real man.

nussbaum 05-16-2011 05:17 PM

I have some questions, but can't figure out how to PM. Anyone?

Kelsie52 05-16-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duffysmom (Post 354674)
Kelsie, congratulations on having a son who is a real man.

Thanks....he has such a big heart and he's really getting attached to this little cutie!

Kelsie52 05-16-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nussbaum (Post 354685)
I have some questions, but can't figure out how to PM. Anyone?

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have....I also sent you a PM with directions on how to PM....did you receive it? Your private messages are retrieved by clicking on "Private Messages" under the WELCOME on the top right hand corner of this site.

duffysmom 05-16-2011 06:24 PM

Nussbaum, click on the name of the person you want to contact and when their page appears click on "contact information".

chuckinca 05-16-2011 06:52 PM

Or - click in the person's name in the post on the left hand side next to their avatar and a drop down menu will appear with an option to send them a PM.

graciegirl 05-16-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelsie52 (Post 354696)
Thanks....he has such a big heart and he's really getting attached to this little cutie!

My grandmother told me when I was of age to pick a man who was kind to old people and liked cats. I did. It was excellent advice.

Schaumburger 05-16-2011 08:38 PM

:QUOTE=Kelsie52;354632]My son found a kitten on the side of the road near Orlando and has had her now for 2 weeks. She is adorable and now is eating solid foods and knows how to use her litter box. He had her checked by a vet who pronounced her healthy and in great shape. My son can't keep her and is looking for someone to give her a loving home. She is gray and white and about 1-1/2 lbs of curiosity....Please PM me if interested ~ I will email you photos. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Kelsie52:BigApplause: to your son and to all people who rescue stray and abandoned cats, kittens, puppies and dogs.

Pturner 05-16-2011 08:40 PM

Hi Kelsie,

Thanks to you and your son for helping locate a loving home for the kitty. Please let us know when (s)he has found a home.

chuckinca 05-16-2011 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 354732)
My grandmother told me when I was of age to pick a man who was kind to old people and liked cats. I did. It was excellent advice.

Sounds like a very wise grandmother.

And since you only have one cat, I would be happy to be a foster dad for this one until you and I both get back to TV next fall (we are leaving in 4 weeks for the Wild West).