Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   This could be the day!!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/could-day-38953/)

gcrisp 05-25-2011 03:08 PM

This could be the day!!!

Everyone, keep us in your prayers as today we have a showing to sell our house. The appointment is at 6:00 pm and hope all goes well. We are looking forward to the day we can become "villagers"!!!!

2BNTV 05-25-2011 03:18 PM

gcrisp:

My thoughts are prayers are that you have an offer and successful closing.

CMANN 05-25-2011 03:48 PM

pray, pray, pray.

C

GaDawg 05-25-2011 04:00 PM

Hey gcrisp, good luck with the showing. Seems a lot of us on this site are in the same boat, just waiting for that one showing that produces results. Will pray and keep our fingers crossed you have a contract soon!

kandj 05-25-2011 04:01 PM

I wish you the best!

Jhooman 05-25-2011 04:06 PM

We are showing our home for the fourth time to potential buyers today too. We have spiritually released our home, buried St Joseph by the front door. Now we must wait patiently, yeah right, who's patient, we want to be in The Villages NOW!

I'm sending you positive thoughts for the sale of your home. :angel: Please send some positive thoughts back to me too. I'm not proud, we will take leftover prayers from yea.

Seriously, I wish you all the success in your journey and I do believe this forum wishes you the best.

God Bless you!

oceangirl 05-25-2011 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrisp (Post 357249)
Everyone, keep us in your prayers as today we have a showing to sell our house. The appointment is at 6:00 pm and hope all goes well. We are looking forward to the day we can become "villagers"!!!!

I hope all goes well and wish you the BEST. Keep us posted. :wave:

FMF Doc 05-25-2011 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gcrisp (Post 357249)

Maybe another year of your town hosting The Run for the Wall as they pass through will bring you luck.

GP

tainsley 05-25-2011 04:53 PM

Good luck tonight gcrisp and to all you soon to be villagers in selling your homes! Ours goes on the market mid-June. St. Joseph is getting planted (no disrespect intended)!:angel:

natickdan 05-25-2011 05:55 PM

Good luck! We also have our home on the market, so I can appreciate the stress of getting your house ready for a showing. For us, it's been two weeks and lots of positive responses, but no offers...yet.

skyc6 05-25-2011 06:06 PM

:wave:We are also on the market, and St. Joseph has his hands full because he is planted at our house, also! We keep hoping for some good news and it is hard to be patient, but then I read about all these tornado victims and realize I have to count my blessings, too! Good luck to all of us! Soon...soon

BeeGee 05-25-2011 06:20 PM

yes, good luck to you!!!

we also had a showing this evening 5:45 - 6:45 - house on market on Monday - I haven't been able to find St. Joseph, seems he's in demand around here - the last store I went to promised by Monday of next week - Prayers lifted up on your behalf - please do the same for us, as well as others who are trying to make their way to TV!!!

Pturner 05-25-2011 06:29 PM

Dear Gcrisp, Jhoorman and BeeGee,

I hope your showings today result(ed) in offers. I hope. I hope. I hope. Please keep us posted. 'Tis home-buying season and all of you with homes for sale are in my prayers for good news soon.

Love,
P

P.S., Jhoorman, I have no leftover prayers for you. My prayers for you and the rest are special, just for you!

gcrisp 05-25-2011 06:46 PM

today is the day

Our realtor just called and told us that the showing went VERY,VERY, VERY well. This could be the one--should know later this week. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. We will do the same for all others.

pjmcd 05-25-2011 06:54 PM

Seems like so many of us are in the same "boat"! Our house offically goes on the market on Friday. We have already had interest but we are not taking any chances! Seems like St. Joseph is very busy these days so we have decided to go with St. Patrick "himself" in hopes that these guys are willing to help each other out. Good thoughts and prayers to all.