Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Blinds & Shutters (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/blinds-shutters-263/)
-   -   Need Blind work. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/blinds-shutters-263/need-blind-work-41251/)

Al Stat 08-13-2011 10:06 AM

Need Blind work.

Just moved in to TV to a new home. All the windows are bare.
Need suggestions for getting blind work done.

Thanks

TOTV Team 08-13-2011 10:13 AM

Talk of the Villages has a new advertiser Gator Shutter and Blinds. You can find their ad in the left tower. If you click on the ad it will take you to their site. You can call them and tell them you were referred by TOTV.

nkrifats 08-13-2011 10:36 AM

We used 48 hour blinds and was very happy with the product and service. A lot will depend on what you want. They are worth checking out.

D&Lsunfun 08-13-2011 09:40 PM

48 HOUR BLINDS, RICK
we used him right after our closing, (done by mail)
very happy with his work, products and prices.

Fee1 10-05-2011 08:11 AM

thanks!

Thanks for the referal, we are new to the villages, but not new to central florida, our company has over 20 years in the blinds & shutters business, and is expanding to the villages market.

graciegirl 10-05-2011 08:48 AM

Rick from 48 hour blinds is really, really good and very reasonable and has great products.

He advertizes on here. He put in Plantation shutters for our friends the Swimdawgs and we let his crew in. The take off their shoes and cleaned up perfectly. We had a chance to talk to Rick and he told us about his business and his life. He impressed us as a decent and very hard working young man with great ethics. His nephew and another guy make up his crew. All clean cut and good at what they do. We had him do our blinds as a result of watching them do Swimdawgs.

He showed us other kinds of blinds and didn't mention anyone's name...just showed us why he uses the product he does.

joannej 10-05-2011 06:24 PM

48 hour blinds

Liked Rick from 48 hour blinds. BUT he is hard to get a hold of.

graciegirl 10-07-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 402520)
Rick from 48 hour blinds is really, really good and very reasonable and has great products.

He advertizes on here. He put in Plantation shutters for our friends the Swimdawgs and we let his crew in. The take off their shoes and cleaned up perfectly. We had a chance to talk to Rick and he told us about his business and his life. He impressed us as a decent and very hard working young man with great ethics. His nephew and another guy make up his crew. All clean cut and good at what they do. We had him do our blinds as a result of watching them do Swimdawgs.

He showed us other kinds of blinds and didn't mention anyone's name...just showed us why he uses the product he does.

bump

Fee1 10-10-2011 07:34 AM

Gator Blinds & Shutters

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvertoken (Post 395017)
Just had Gator Blinds installed a few weeks ago, big variety to choose from. Unlike other places I called this place at least answers the phone.
Had vertical blinds of various sizes installed with lifetime warranty. Had many styles to choose from ($ - $$$) for any budget. Had 4 sliders and a large window done for approx. $1000. for fabric lined verticals. Great choices, textures and colors.

Thanks!

debzaranti 10-10-2011 09:24 AM

Try Blinds 4 Le$$. Brenda (owner) is wonderful to work with. They are local, in Lady Lake, I think. They did my entire house and I find their prices to be very reasonable. Blinds are excellent quality, as is their workmanship and the care they take while in your home. 352-753-5003. They also offer a service I've never heard of. I wanted to paint my walls (after the blinds had been installed). They came out and removed all my blinds for me and put them aside and out of the way. I painted, called them when I was done, they came back out and put them all back up. Charged me $25! It was SO worth it to not have to wrangle those blinds myself!