Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Talk of the Television (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/)
-   -   The Finder. (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/talk-television-338/finder-49918/)

Taltarzac725 03-07-2012 09:14 AM

The Finder.

Anyone else enjoying this new show?? It is a spin-off from Bones.

It is very quirky. Especially liked the show-- "Little Green Men" with the little bit on tinfoil hats. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fin....S._TV_series)

Applepie 03-07-2012 09:48 AM

LOVE the show. Never miss it. I especially like Geoff Shults. He's a hunk.

Taltarzac725 03-07-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Applepie (Post 463720)
LOVE the show. Never miss it. I especially like Geoff Shults. He's a hunk.

Never saw him in anything before. The actress playing the U.S. Marshall is very pretty.

Taltarzac725 02-12-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 (Post 463702)
Anyone else enjoying this new show?? It is a spin-off from Bones.

It is very quirky. Especially liked the show-- "Little Green Men" with the little bit on tinfoil hats. The Finder (U.S. TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kind of really miss The Finder. Must have a little too odd a series to get picked up for a longer run.

Cisco Kid 02-12-2013 04:49 PM

I enjoyed it.
Sad that Duncan passed so young.
I always liked his films.

BritParrothead 02-12-2013 05:45 PM

the finder

I was sad to hear that there was only one series!! Loved it. It was one of my 'Florida fixes'.
Have to wait for Dexter to come back on next month, but have The Glades to keep me happy until then! Now Matt Passmore is a little sweetie :icon_wink:

Cisco Kid 02-12-2013 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritParrothead (Post 625311)
I was sad to hear that there was only one series!! Loved it. It was one of my 'Florida fixes'.
Have to wait for Dexter to come back on next month, but have The Glades to keep me happy until then! Now Matt Passmore is a little sweetie :icon_wink:

When do the new glades start ?

BritParrothead 02-13-2013 05:55 PM

The second season of Glades strated here in England 2 weeks ago.!! Looking good, but slightly different. Will not say anymore, as i do not want to spoil for reguar veiwers!! :)

senior citizen 07-22-2013 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritParrothead (Post 625311)

The Glades is a favorite of ours also.......Matt Passmore actually could be a "twin" of our son.

I believe he's from Australia or New Zealand.......but definitely has the American accent down pat. He's really developed that "character" on the show and has a good sense of humor when interviewing the suspects.

BritParrothead 07-25-2013 02:42 AM

matt passmore

Quote:

Originally Posted by senior citizen (Post 712451)
The Glades is a favorite of ours also.......Matt Passmore actually could be a "twin" of our son.

I believe he's from Australia or New Zealand.......but definitely has the American accent down pat. He's really developed that "character" on the show and has a good sense of humor when interviewing the suspects.

He is Australian. See if you can find, 'Underbelly; a tale of 2 cities' on line. True story about the corruption in Australian police in Sydney and Melbourne. He was a good cop in this show.

senior citizen 07-25-2013 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BritParrothead (Post 713975)
He is Australian. See if you can find, 'Underbelly; a tale of 2 cities' on line. True story about the corruption in Australian police in Sydney and Melbourne. He was a good cop in this show.

Thanks......I will do that.

Also....for some shows on PBS imported from The United Kingdom.........................

For many years we watched "Ballykissangel"and "Monarch of the Glen" on Public Television..........now my husband likes "Doc Martin" and we did watch a few of the "Midwife" shows as well.........

Where is "Doc Martin" filmed? What a hilly town......reminds us of Maine a bit.

BritParrothead 07-26-2013 07:53 AM

Doc Martin

I am so pleased you like some our British TV shows! Doc Martin is filmed in the village of Port Isaac, on the north coast of Cornwall, which is the very southwest of England. We love it there.
Doc Martin was first on our screens in a movie called Saving Grace. So funny. Google it. He is a happy chap in the film! :)
Filming started in the spring of this year for the next series. Looking forward to it.