Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Chatters Talk: Happy or Sad (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/chatters-talk-happy-sad-117/)
-   -   Just bought a home in TV (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/chatters-talk-happy-sad-117/just-bought-home-tv-50787/)

Joaniesmom 03-25-2012 10:36 AM

Just bought a home in TV

I'm so excited to tell you all that we are buying a home in TV. Signed all the papers, offer accepted, so here we go! We plan to come down and close the end of April . Ohio is starting to look pretty now, but the winters are just awful for the last few years. Can't wait to get into the sun and fun!

We've worked hard all our lives and now it's time to enjoy what we've earned and just relax and enjoy ourselves.

Just busting with excitement here!

graciegirl 03-25-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joaniesmom (Post 471319)
I'm so excited to tell you all that we are buying a home in TV. Signed all the papers, offer accepted, so here we go! We plan to come down and close the end of April . Ohio is starting to look pretty now, but the winters are just awful for the last few years. Can't wait to get into the sun and fun!

We've worked hard all our lives and now it's time to enjoy what we've earned and just relax and enjoy ourselves.

There is ALWAYS enough room for another Buckeye. Hugs and WELCOME!

George Bieniaszek 03-25-2012 10:49 AM

One of the "Bests" of The Villages, and there are thousands of bests, is experiencing your first Florida Winter here instead of the cold and snowy north!! This is our second Florida winter and we do not miss Connecticut winters at all. When our neighbors are freezing their tushies off shoveling snow, we are out on a nice golf cart ride or splashing around in the pools!!

Enjoy, I know you will love it here!!!

Bill-n-Brillo 03-25-2012 12:00 PM

Ohio, a great place to be............................FROM!!! :1rotfl: We certainly can't complain about the winter we've had this year!!

Congrats on your new TV home!

Bill :)

Pturner 03-25-2012 04:32 PM

:wave: Joaniesmom,

Welcome to The Villages! May the rest of your life be the best of your life.
:beer3:

Uptown Girl 03-25-2012 04:34 PM

Congratulations and Welcome Home (very soon!) :wave:

obxgal 03-25-2012 08:07 PM

Congratulations. Your going to love it down here.
The only things I miss about living up north is spring and fall, definately not snow:cold:.

ilovetv 03-25-2012 08:18 PM

Welcome to sunshine every day.....and when it does rain, it's big and then done in a few minutes and it all blows away.

The clear blue skies with palm trees rustling in the breeze are a visual feast we never get tired of!

Schaumburger 03-26-2012 01:14 AM

Another congratulations! May you closing and move to TV go smoothly, and may you have many great times in your new home. If you read TOTV and ask questions, you will get a lot of great information about living in TV. :welcome:

LynnDeb 01-29-2013 12:20 AM

Congrats hope to meet you soon

Sunshine Mary 01-29-2013 12:35 AM

Congratulations.
Your going to love it here.We love it and do not miss PA at all

Bill-n-Brillo 01-29-2013 06:19 AM

10 month old thread........

Bill :)

2BNTV 01-29-2013 09:01 AM

Congrats. Best wishes as you start living the dream. :smiley:

tainsley 01-29-2013 09:55 AM

Great! Wishing you many years of happiness!

ohiosbestus 02-08-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joaniesmom (Post 471319)

Good for you....I am trying to talk my wife into it, but we dont have any jobs down there, because we need health insurance. we live in hideaway hills in ohio------good luck to you