Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Coming (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/coming-51050/)

ssmith 03-30-2012 12:56 PM

Coming

It's time for my husbands annual conference in Orlando and thus a trip to The Villages- Hadley. I think this is our 7th trip! We will be there from Aug 9-16.

I was wondering if any Newbes, Wannabes, LSVers, renters and/or regulars would want to meet say at a square? Let me know! Wish we would be there for a Crisper's; alas not this time.

Does anyone know of anything that is going on? Yes, I do know how to get a Rec news on-line... in case that was what you were thinking!

Also will be looking for alligators...so any sightings would be appreciated....I have a good zoom on my camera! CAuse I will not get too close!!!

We are bringing my Step-Mom this time. She is only 67! Can't wait to show her the place! She has been taking care of her husband, my dad, for way too long. Wel,l he died last year and now it is her time!

Thanks, S (forever the Wannabe until we can retire ;))

ssmith 03-30-2012 07:20 PM

no one coming?

Ok maybe no one coming to TV!?!

jojo 03-30-2012 08:43 PM

I'm sure there are lots of us who are here in the summer, including me, who would be glad to meet and greet. Usually there is a cooling breeze at the squares in the evenings.

Ebsmom 03-31-2012 07:43 PM

Please repost closer to the dates you will be coming to TV.. And hopefully a good number of people will be available for a get together. Alittle too far out for us to committ but closer to August we may know where and what our plans are. Enjoy your next visit!
Ebsmom~Bev

kandj 03-31-2012 09:42 PM

Don't know what I am planning next week, let alone in August!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmith (Post 473447)
It's time for my husbands annual conference in Orlando and thus a trip to The Villages- Hadley. I think this is our 7th trip! We will be there from Aug 9-16.

I was wondering if any Newbes, Wannabes, LSVers, renters and/or regulars would want to meet say at a square? Let me know! Wish we would be there for a Crisper's; alas not this time.

Does anyone know of anything that is going on? Yes, I do know how to get a Rec news on-line... in case that was what you were thinking!

Also will be looking for alligators...so any sightings would be appreciated....I have a good zoom on my camera! CAuse I will not get too close!!!

We are bringing my Step-Mom this time. She is only 67! Can't wait to show her the place! She has been taking care of her husband, my dad, for way too long. Wel,l he died last year and now it is her time!

You might want to post again in July... We don't make plans this far in advance, unless it is for "family" trips back "home"!
:loco:

Schaumburger 03-31-2012 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssmith (Post 473447)

I will be in TV in for 8 days in June, otherwise I would be glad to meet up with you...hope you all have a great visit. Let us know what your step-mom thinks of TV. And I'm No. 2 forever the Wannabee! :)