Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   BEAUTY & STYLE DIRECTORY (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/beauty-style-directory-206/)
-   -   Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/beauty-style-directory-206/tuscany-day-spa-2-thumbs-up-54905/)

Schaumburger 06-12-2012 08:27 PM

Tuscany Day Spa - 2 Thumbs Up

Today I went to Tuscany Day Spa for a massage and pedicure. Both were excellent. Kim was the massage therapist and Krystal was the nail technician. I almost feel asleep after the massage LOL. I would definitely go back there.

Burgosforrent 06-12-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schaumburger (Post 505207)
Today I went to Tuscany Day Spa for a massage and pedicure. Both were excellent. Kim was the massage therapist and Krystal was the nail technician. I almost feel asleep after the massage LOL. I would definitely go back there.

I agree and there is a young lady at the insurance office that gets her hair done there. She said she sees Jamie K. He must be really good because her hair is so nice. Enough of both conservative and punk in the hairdo!!!!

asianthree 06-12-2012 09:14 PM

yep kim is great

texasfal 06-13-2012 08:00 AM

How expensive is it, if you don't mind my asking.

Schaumburger 06-13-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texasfal (Post 505343)
How expensive is it, if you don't mind my asking.

They have a web site, if you google Tuscany Day Spa, the prices are listed on the web site. I paid $75 for a 50 min. massage and $50 for the pedicure. I normally don't spend that much on a pedicure at home, but since I'm not that familiar with the nail salons around here, I wanted a place that was clean. My friend who lives in TV has had pedicures at Tuscany before, and I trust her recommendation.

Cynbod 06-13-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Schaumburger (Post 505587)
They have a web site, if you google Tuscany Day Spa, the prices are listed on the web site. I paid $75 for a 50 min. massage and $50 for the pedicure. I normally don't spend that much on a pedicure at home, but since I'm not that familiar with the nail salons around here, I wanted a place that was clean. My friend who lives in TV has had pedicures at Tuscany before, and I trust her recommendation.

I think the price for the pedi was high but the message seems to be in the ball park. The bottom line is you enjoyed them and that makes all the difference. Sounds like you are enjoying your time down there. :pepper2:

Schaumburger 06-13-2012 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cynbod (Post 505615)
I think the price for the pedi was high but the message seems to be in the ball park. The bottom line is you enjoyed them and that makes all the difference. Sounds like you are enjoying your time down there. :pepper2:

I love it here -- too bad I have to leave on 6/17 :(. I will be back in mid-October for another 8 day visit. :)

BritParrothead 06-16-2012 01:07 PM

Had my peddi 2 weeks ago, wonderful!!! :MOJE_whot: I always wait until I can get over here for one.

hulababy 06-16-2012 01:20 PM

nothing like a great massage!!

rn1tv 08-24-2012 02:23 PM

Not cheap...but you get what you pay for!!! Been going there for 2 years and have been very pleased with all services!!! At least it's not another Redken salon like most in the area.

Happinow 08-24-2012 03:48 PM

Also like Tuscany

My husband and I had a couples massage there a few weeks ago and Kim was my therapist also. She does a wonderful job. I believe the prices are high. I used to pay 60.00 for 60.00 minutes up north and 30.00 for a pedicure which included a design on each of my big toes. The only thing I didn't like about Tuscany Spa is that you have to wait in the same waiting room, in your robe, that the salon people have to wait in. It was uncomfortable sitting there in a robe while others were dressed. If I go back, I will request that they come and get me in the ladies locker room and not the common waiting area.

asianthree 08-24-2012 07:28 PM

Kim wil be happy that she is well liked