Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Helping Hands (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/)
-   -   About that CHIRPING smoke ALARM !!@#!! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/helping-hands-130/about-chirping-smoke-alarm--59433/)

Lint Factor LLC 08-25-2012 02:12 PM

About that CHIRPING smoke ALARM !!@#!!

Need SMOKE, FIRE or CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM batteries in your home replaced but unable to do it yourself – please feel free to call us. We will be happy to replace them for you – ABSOLUTELY FREE ---- NO COST, NO OBLIGATION. This is part of our continuing community service to THANK all the great folks here in The Villages for their extraordinary loyalty and support.

Also, if you know anyone in The Villages that needs this assistance – please pass along to them.

LINT FACTOR L.L.C. (ask for Molly)
352-301-8368

rosehillman 11-07-2012 09:50 AM

That is a great service and thank you

Thank you for doing this. What a great idea and so helpfull.

swimdawg 11-07-2012 12:04 PM

THE VILLAGES offers FREE service for this

I have been in my home for over a year and thought I'd be wise to have my smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm batteries changed. I called TV Public Safety office this morning. Within 20 minutes, two nice young firemen came to my house in a beautiful red fire truck and changed all the batteries in my alarms. It is a FREE service thru TV. The number you would call for Public Safety is 205-8280.

Oh.....they did recommend that batteries be brand name. i.e. Duracell, Engergizer.

The Villages is all about SERVICE....oh yes!

LynnDeb 04-06-2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lint Factor LLC (Post 547135)
Need SMOKE, FIRE or CARBON MONOXIDE ALARM batteries in your home replaced but unable to do it yourself – please feel free to call us. We will be happy to replace them for you – ABSOLUTELY FREE ---- NO COST, NO OBLIGATION. This is part of our continuing community service to THANK all the great folks here in The Villages for their extraordinary loyalty and support.

Also, if you know anyone in The Villages that needs this assistance – please pass along to them.

352-301-8368

Thank you for this info, this is a wonderful service you provide to TV

tv2016 04-06-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swimdawg (Post 577883)
I have been in my home for over a year and thought I'd be wise to have my smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm batteries changed. I called TV Public Safety office this morning. Within 20 minutes, two nice young firemen came to my house in a beautiful red fire truck and changed all the batteries in my alarms. It is a FREE service thru TV. The number you would call for Public Safety is 205-8280.

Oh.....they did recommend that batteries be brand name. i.e. Duracell, Engergizer.

The Villages is all about SERVICE....oh yes!

That's fantastic. Thank you.

graciegirl 04-06-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lint Factor LLC (Post 547135)

352-301-8368

What IS your business?

ilovetv 04-06-2013 10:16 PM

The Lint Factor LLC. Sounds like a way to get a foot in the door to point out that your dryer vent "is a fire hazard".

I'll call the TV firemen to change our smoke detector batteries. They're not known to sell stuff.

rayschic 04-06-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 655225)
What IS your business?

Looks like they clean the lint out of your clothes dryer and are a TOTV sponsor.

Home