Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Blinds & Shutters (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/blinds-shutters-263/)
-   -   48 hour blinds - the pink house (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/blinds-shutters-263/48-hour-blinds-pink-house-65202/)

rastaton 12-04-2012 11:45 AM

48 hour blinds - the pink house

Awesome is the best way to describe this company. Yesterday we called to
to have the blinds repaired that were bought from this company over 9 years ago. This morning they were at our home fixing our blinds with the same positive attitude as the new sale. The price was very reasonable and their work of the highest quality. We could not be happier.

graciegirl 12-04-2012 02:27 PM

They are great, dependable folks.

2 Oldcrabs 12-05-2012 06:58 AM

48 hrs blinds

Quote:

Originally Posted by graciegirl (Post 589435)
They are great, dependable folks.

:agree:

Yankee Quilter 12-05-2012 08:29 AM

Called them about the house to be built ... Very informative and helpful! Thanks for the tip.

Yorio 12-05-2012 05:20 PM

Could't be happier to have used them. They were punctual and also gave good advice. Price was reasonable too. Believe we used them because they were recommended on TOTV.

asianthree 12-05-2012 08:53 PM

Installed them before closing it was so worth it

patfla06 04-25-2013 01:57 PM

I left a message a week ago and never got any response.

graciegirl 04-25-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patfla06 (Post 666274)
I left a message a week ago and never got any response.

I have heard that complaint more than once.

I still think they are great folks. Apparently very busy. But they should call you back.

Rick???? Wassamattayou????

How was that from an Ohio girl?

Mallory 04-25-2013 09:55 PM

I've been waiting for 1 1/2 years for them to call me back.

I'm happy with the job Window Reflections has done for me and have moved on but will take every opportunity to warn others of the poor business practices of 24-hr Blinds.

mac9 04-25-2013 10:31 PM

Same here. Called them about 6 weeks ago, no reply. Called again a week later, no reply. Used another TOTV advertiser who called back the next day. My honeycomb shades will be installed tomorrow. Rick lost my business and that of several of my friends.

batman911 04-26-2013 11:54 AM

Sometime the best companies get overwhelmed and are more concerned with existing customers than new sales. I take comfort in knowing that they will take care of my job before moving on to new sales. Most of these companies are small businesses and are having some growing pains due to the increased volume of home sales in TV. I can also understand their reluctance to expand to handle that increased volume when build out is looming on the horizon. Simply stated, I would rather wait for a good product than go with a company that may not be as good in the end. I can be very patient with contractors if they are honest and do good work.

iaudit 04-26-2013 05:40 PM

Worth The Wait

I also have been calling them for the past three weeks. Finally they called back yesterday, came out today to measure and give an estimate. Was well worth the wait as their price was much better than anyone else around. They actually were as good as the best price I could find on the internet for just purchasing the blinds. I was going to install them myself but now they are coming on Tuesday to put them in. Rick told me he just hired someone to help him do estimates so his response time should improve significantly very soon. His phone hardly stopped ringing the whole time he was at our place.