Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Has anyone found out what's going on with the forum? (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/has-anyone-found-out-whats-going-forum-72623/)

BettyCrocked 03-15-2013 06:58 AM

Has anyone found out what's going on with the forum?

the forum? Every afternoon it grinds to a slow halt. This morning I can't access the full list of forums (it's showing maybe a third).

Sable99 03-15-2013 08:59 AM

I thought they might be changing the format of TOTV. I have a lot more forums on my iPad. The only way I can get to the new posts is through the banner at the top of the page.

graciegirl 03-15-2013 09:01 AM

Thank you Kenneth et al.

I have heard from a very unreliable source that the owners are Irish and they are celebrating a bit early.

Just kidding.

stuckinparadise 03-15-2013 09:09 AM

The home page doesn't have all the ads and the random pictures from TOTV's albums. What's up????

Barefoot 03-15-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stuckinparadise (Post 642515)
The home page doesn't have all the ads and the random pictures from TOTV's albums. What's up????

You're right! It's 10 AM and I had no problem logging in. However there's a bunch of stuff missing from the Home Page. :22yikes: I'm sure the Admins are aware of any issues and will rectify them. There is probably some maintenance going on. :024:

Cisco Kid 03-15-2013 09:36 AM

I think it is do to global warming

billethkid 03-15-2013 09:44 AM

isn't it funny....I have been looking at the site this morning and wondering what looks different.....no ads!!!......duh!!!!!!!

btk

rubicon 03-15-2013 09:48 AM

Global Warming is out of vogue. The newer sophicated term is now referred to as climate change which I consider to be clear as mud when you view seasonal changes as changes in climate from- to depending on the season.

My fear du jour topic is cyber warfare. Now there is a topic that frightens non-geeks like me. which brings me to the topic of this thread are we experiencing cyber warfare concerning this forum?:22yikes:

Cisco Kid 03-15-2013 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubicon (Post 642550)
Global Warming is out of vogue. The newer sophicated term is now referred to as climate change which I consider to be clear as mud when you view seasonal changes as changes in climate from- to depending on the season.

My fear du jour topic is cyber warfare. Now there is a topic that frightens non-geeks like me. which brings me to the topic of this thread are we experiencing cyber warfare concerning this forum?:22yikes:

My bad, I forgot.
I saw a map that looks like you'll down there had better lean how to swim.

TOTV Team 03-15-2013 09:53 AM

We apologize for the inconvenience we are sorting through some issues. Thanks for your patience.