Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   2B To Become IAM (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/2b-become-iam-72715/)

2BNTV 03-16-2013 07:30 AM

2B To Become IAM

The last obstacle to moving to TV has been accomplished. I closed on my condo yesterday and will be giving my last two weeks notice at work on Monday, the 18th. Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son will be flying up in the first week of April and we will then drive to my son's place if FT. Lauderdale and immediately start looking for a place to buy in TV. Actually, my REA is looking already. I should be in TV by May 1st , possibly renting until I find my slice of paradise.

2BNTV will finally become IAMNTV.

I can't wait to start living the dream. :smiley:

memason 03-16-2013 07:33 AM

A BIG congrats...

anarick 03-16-2013 07:36 AM

I am SOOO jealous.
Leave the snowblower.

Congratulations
If it was me I would ride like :crap2::crap2::crap2:

kfierle 03-16-2013 07:36 AM

Congratulations! Your patience paid off and you will be here before you know it.

coach 03-16-2013 07:37 AM

May your search be fun and fruitful. Come on down.

Taltarzac725 03-16-2013 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 642989)
The last obstacle to moving to TV has been accomplished. I closed on my condo yesterday and will be giving my last two weeks notice at work on Monday, the 18th. Yipeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son will be flying up in the first week of April and we will then drive to my son's place if FT. Lauderdale and immediately start looking for a place to buy in TV. Actually, my REA is looking already. I should be in TV by May 1st , possibly renting until I find my slice of paradise.

Congrats, 2BNTV. :beer3:

Cisco Kid 03-16-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2BNTV (Post 642989)

:bigbow::bigbow:

cahweh1975 03-16-2013 07:45 AM

I, too, am jealous! Very, very, very jealous! But extremely happy for you, as well!

Hopefully, we'll be joining you soon. Just have to finish painting the house and then put it on the market.

In the meantime, we'll be looking for details about your new adventures in TV!

Congratulations!

gomoho 03-16-2013 07:49 AM

Welcome, welcome, welcome - have thoroughly enjoyed your posts and know you will be a positive addition to our newly acclaimed "metropolitan" home!:beer3:

Rbgold 03-16-2013 07:50 AM

:MOJE_whot: You must be beyond excited! Congratulations!

In awe of TV 03-16-2013 07:57 AM

2B that's such wonderful news! This site is so amazing when you read about someone's journey, the steps from just thinking about moving to TV, to visiting TV, falling in love with TV, putting your house up for sale, selling the house, retiring, actually moving, settling in TV . . .

Please continue to update us on your journey. Good luck with the next steps. All the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

graciegirl 03-16-2013 07:59 AM

OMIGOSH. THIS IS A WONDERFUL PIECE of news. WHEN 2B gets here, LET's HAVE A PARTY!

Our house, details later.

I am jumping all around the room.

What a great guy. What great news. Omigosh. omigosh.

omigosh.omigosh.

Whooooooo Hooooooo!

CFrance 03-16-2013 08:02 AM

I second Gracie! I am so excited for you 2B! Can't wait to hear about your house hunt and get to meet you. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ecuadog 03-16-2013 08:10 AM

Congrats.

Parker 03-16-2013 08:15 AM

Well, Iam, WELCOME!