Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   Village of Pinellas (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/village-pinellas-72777/)

LSUgirl 03-17-2013 09:24 AM

Village of Pinellas

Just purchased a Lantana in the Village of Pinellas. Will be moving in a couple of months and would love to meet other Pinellas Villagers.

sjdjmd 03-17-2013 09:58 AM

Welcome!!

Welcome home!! Sorry we don't live in your new village, but I'm sure you will meet new friends very quickly! All the best!

Kaschilz 03-17-2013 11:02 AM

We just purchased in Pinellas also but are back in North Carolina getting our house on the market.

Suzi 03-17-2013 11:33 AM

Just bought our property in Pinellas and our Lantana design meeting on April 5th. Hope it will be built by summer and ready to be moved in by fall.
Congrats to you. Are you built already?

Kaschilz 03-17-2013 12:53 PM

We purchased a Jasmine on Useppa Oaks Lane. Close next month.

murray607 03-17-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Judy Burkett (Post 643547)
Just purchased a Lantana in the Village of Pinellas. Will be moving in a couple of months and would love to meet other Pinellas Villagers.

We purchased a Patio Villa on Nutwood Ave in Pinellas, Perdido Villas. Sadly we won't be back again until the end of the year, although I may make a short trip at the end of September to buy a golf cart and play some golf.
However, we will be there from late December 2013 through end of April 2014.

Would like to get involved in a community group when there, especially fellow golfers.

FLSun 03-17-2013 06:39 PM

Village of Pinellas

We purchased on Altair Path and have a design meeting April 3.

kittygilchrist 03-17-2013 06:54 PM

Pinellas folks, you are my neighbors. I'm moving to Gilchrist, across BV from you and closing April 1. We have a dynamic and wonderful community already developing that you can see in the thread "New villagers to Gilchrist." Feel welcome to got there, say hello and introduce yourself. It may take a few hours to get invited to a gathering...but not much more. just show up if you see a gathering that catches your fancy.
Kitty

The Buckeyes 03-17-2013 09:47 PM

Building a Lily on Yearing Way...should be done by the end of May.
:a040:

Suzi 03-17-2013 10:32 PM

Our design meeting is on April 5th and our new home will be built on Altair Path. So
FLSun we will be there at approx. the same time. Maybe we will see you at your lot.
PM me if you want to meet your new neighbors!!!

LSUgirl 03-18-2013 10:34 PM

Pinellas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaschilz (Post 643628)
We just purchased in Pinellas also but are back in North Carolina getting our house on the market.

Hope to meet you when you get there. I purchased a Lantana on Yearling Way (spec home). I close on 4/11 but probably won't move until mid May or June (sooner if my home in Louisiana sells).

LSUgirl 03-18-2013 10:35 PM

Pinellas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzi (Post 643651)
Just bought our property in Pinellas and our Lantana design meeting on April 5th. Hope it will be built by summer and ready to be moved in by fall.

I purchased a spec home on Yearling Way. Will close on 4/11 but will probably not move down until mid May or June. Hope to meet you when we all get there.

LSUgirl 03-19-2013 08:42 PM

Pinellas

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suzi (Post 643651)

Yes, I purchased a spec home that was almost complete. I will close on 4/11. Naturally, with purchasing a spec home one does not get everything they want but I did not want to go through the building process and not be there.

dorot5 03-19-2013 09:29 PM

nutwood purchase also

Quote:

Originally Posted by murray607 (Post 643744)
We purchased a Patio Villa on Nutwood Ave in Pinellas, Perdido Villas. Sadly we won't be back again until the end of the year, although I may make a short trip at the end of September to buy a golf cart and play some golf.
However, we will be there from late December 2013 through end of April 2014.

Would like to get involved in a community group when there, especially fellow golfers.

hi Murray, or should I say neighbor

we just bought a house on nutwood. cant wait to meet you

JPC55 03-19-2013 10:16 PM

We too just purchased a Lantana and will be closing 4/8 not far from your area. We cannot wait to head down, tired of this snow in the NE.

Jim