Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   Happy Birthday to Yoouuuuuuu! (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/happy-birthday-yoouuuuuuu-160/)
-   -   Happy Birthday in Heaven, Donna (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/happy-birthday-yoouuuuuuu-160/happy-birthday-heaven-donna-73077/)

KathieI 03-20-2013 09:36 AM

Happy Birthday in Heaven, Donna

Happy Birthday to
my best friend in
Heaven,,, Donna

This is a special tribute to you, since you were a pioneer on this forum. We love you and miss you so much!!!

Taltarzac725 03-20-2013 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI (Post 645483)
Happy Birthday to
my best friend in
Heaven,,, Donna

This is a special tribute to you, since you were a pioneer on this forum. We love you and miss you so much!!!

I will bet she sees this, KathieI. :welcome:

bkcunningham1 03-20-2013 09:51 AM

I know you must really miss her, @KathieI. She was the first person from TOTV I met. I think you were the second. About a month ago, I saw some little charms someone made with a logo for The Villages and I instantly thought about Donna. I hope her family is doing good. (((HUGS))) to you, Kathie. Happy birthday, Donna.

tkret 03-20-2013 09:51 AM

Kathie ... she is missed by many and especially by you. :sad:

2BNTV 03-20-2013 09:55 AM

Donna must have been a great lady to be still thought of highly by you.

Happy Birthday Donna!!!!

KathieI 03-20-2013 10:18 AM

I forgot to add this special picture of Donna and I.

1 Attachment(s)
friends forever!!
(thank you all for your nice comments.)

2BNTV 03-20-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI (Post 645520)
friends forever!!
(thank you all for your nice comments.)

OMG - Just when I was thinking of asking you to post a picture of Donna. I have seen her picture on TOTV but never knew she was deceased.

BTW - A very nice picture of both of you. :smiley:

samhass 03-20-2013 11:42 AM

Thank you, Kathie, for honoring Donna on her birthday.

tainsley 03-20-2013 11:47 AM

Donna must be dancing from cloud to cloud keeping watch over her family and dear friends. I am sure you miss her much Kathie!

nONIE 03-20-2013 12:57 PM

Thankyou for this birthday tribute Kathie , Donna was an angel on earth and is missed deeply by everyone who knew and loved her.
as a heavenly angel Im sure she is watching over us all. We love you Donna.:pray:

chelsea24 03-20-2013 01:00 PM

Missing you Donnaloni!!! :(

:highfive:
Quote:

Originally Posted by KathieI (Post 645483)
Happy Birthday to
my best friend in
Heaven,,, Donna

Hey my crazy friend, I miss you more than words can say. You seemed to make sense of everything. You always had a big smile and an even bigger heart. You were a true light whenever you were in The Villages. We laughed a lot and now I've cried a lot. You touched my life and you will be in my heart forever, dear friend. Stephen is thinking of you on this day too. It's gloomy out here today... we sure could use some Donnaloni sunshine. Will all of our love, cheloni and vetman. :angel::kiss: p.s. When God hands you your Birthday Cake, have a coffee and coke with it for me!!!:highfive:

KathieI 03-20-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelsea24 (Post 645604)
:highfive:

Hey my crazy friend, I miss you more than words can say. You seemed to make sense of everything. You always had a big smile and an even bigger heart. You were a true light whenever you were in The Villages. We laughed a lot and now I've cried a lot. You touched my life and you will be in my heart forever, dear friend. Stephen is thinking of you on this day too. It's gloomy out here today... we sure could use some Donnaloni sunshine. Will all of our love, cheloni and vetman. :angel::kiss: p.s. When God hands you your Birthday Cake, have a coffee and coke with it for me!!!:highfive:

Chels, and you forgot the cigarette. :grumpy:

mom2five 03-20-2013 01:49 PM

I still miss bumping into her around The Villages. Always a smile on her beautiful face.

Happy Birthday dear Donna

Shirleevee 03-20-2013 05:37 PM

A very nice tribute to a dear woman!

rhondac 03-20-2013 09:35 PM

How I miss this amazing girl........Donnaloni, I am sure we have a connection....spiritually...hoping I can be as vibrant and sweet as you were!! Missed and loved dearly. <3