Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Need a place to make copies (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/need-place-make-copies-73135/)

jimbo2012 03-21-2013 05:14 AM

Need a place to make copies

Staples is a hike.

Anyone know the closest place to make a few copies, any place in Colony shopping on 466A?

Any other ideas?

mulligan 03-21-2013 05:23 AM

Pack and ship between publix and anthony's at colony plaza.

tainsley 03-21-2013 06:19 AM

The Library, .10/copy

Sable99 03-21-2013 06:37 AM

Great information! Thanks.

Don't mean to steal this thread but I have a similar question. My mother and i were just in The Villages for our home inspection and the inspector emailed us a copy of the report that he sent to the Warranty Office. I took a printer with us but I couldn't get it to work in the villa we were renting. I thought about downloading it to a flash drive. Is there any place (preferably near Colony) that I could have printed it from a flash drive? The report was 38 pages long.

Bill-n-Brillo 03-21-2013 07:29 AM

Here's info on the Safe Ship location at Colony:

The Villages Safe Ship

Looks like they do copying including color. Lower left corner notes that they have "Free in-store WiFi with document printing available". Sable, you could probably take a laptop in there with your flash drive and be able to print your document. Or give the store a ring and see if they can handle printing directly from the flash drive for you.

Bill :)

kb8tpw 03-21-2013 08:51 AM

In any case, stay clear of Staples on 441. Their customer service in the copy center is terrible.

kgentile1010 03-21-2013 09:43 AM

I have a copy machine. You can come to my house for free to make some copies.

Indydealmaker 03-21-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sable99 (Post 645943)
Great information! Thanks.

Don't mean to steal this thread but I have a similar question. My mother and i were just in The Villages for our home inspection and the inspector emailed us a copy of the report that he sent to the Warranty Office. I took a printer with us but I couldn't get it to work in the villa we were renting. I thought about downloading it to a flash drive. Is there any place (preferably near Colony) that I could have printed it from a flash drive? The report was 38 pages long.

Just email it to me and I will print it off for you. I live in Bonita.
villagedealmaker@earthlink.net

JohnN 03-21-2013 05:09 PM

Publix at Colony Cottage has a help yourself machine by the east entrance,
quarter a copy. The pack-and-ship store also can run copies