Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, New Members Forum (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/)
-   -   New residents from PA (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-new-members-forum-115/new-residents-pa-73497/)

Cobh521 03-26-2013 06:52 AM

New residents from PA

Hello,

We just sold our home in Gilbertsville, Pa in February. We rented a place in The Villages for 3 months. Two weeks ago, we purchased a home in the Village of Hillsborough and will become full time residents in April. We just love this place and are looking for many years of enjoyment

Anne and Ed Kelly

2BNTV 03-26-2013 06:56 AM

Your first post. :welcome: to TOTV.

Bets wishes as you start living the dream. :smiley:

graciegirl 03-26-2013 06:59 AM

Welcome to you both.:coolsmiley:

I hope you will love it as much as we do after five years. It is so much fun to live here.

I wish you every good thing.:a040:

gmcneill 03-26-2013 07:29 AM

Welcome! from an Altoona boy to our first TOTVer in the southernmost village to date!

irishamr 03-26-2013 07:39 AM

Welcome to The Villages.

Hi and congratulations!

I am from Quakertown, PA.

Nancy Sampley

ladylake1 03-26-2013 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobh521 (Post 648695)
Hello,

We just sold our home in Gilbertsville, Pa in February. We rented a place in The Villages for 3 months. Two weeks ago, we purchased a home in the Village of Hillsborough and will become full time residents in April. We just love this place and are looking for many years of enjoyment

Anne and Ed Kelly

Welcome from a former Lehigh Valley resident. You'll love it here as much as I do even after 13 years!!

gingersnap 03-26-2013 08:26 AM

Welcome from a Mansfield PA snowbird!

Phanatic Luvr 03-26-2013 08:53 AM

We have a mart here too. :welcome:
We are from Lower Gwynedd, PA and formerly, as a child and teen, Roxborough.
There is a Philadelphia Club here in TV's for those who have lived in the area. I attended once but haven't had time to go back in a year and a half.

Scoops 03-26-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Hello,

Anne and Ed Kelly

Welcome to TV! My husband is from western PA. We live in the Village of Charlotte. Give me a pm when you arrive if you want to get together.

Carolyn and Mike

Whimsey 03-26-2013 02:51 PM

Congratulations on your exciting news. We are from Wyomissing in Berks County not far from Gilbertsville and we hope to make the move to TV by the end of the year. You are so lucky to be there now. Best wishes for your new life in paradise. Maybe we'll meet sometime in the future when we get to paradise.:a040:

janmcn 03-26-2013 02:55 PM

Welcome to TV and TOTV. Where is Gilbertsville? I'm originally from Williamsport in central PA, and my sister lives in Muncy. I bought my first house in TV almost 13 years ago. You will love it here.

BogeyBoy 03-26-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Hello,

Anne and Ed Kelly

Used to drive through Gilbertsville on my way to visit with my sister in Jenkintown. Always enjoyed the ride down 73. At that time we lived in Ruscombmanor Township, just north of Oley.

George1938 03-26-2013 03:10 PM

and welcome from 2 from Kennett Square. Came here in October. Enjoy !!

BogeyBoy 03-26-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whimsey (Post 649047)
Congratulations on your exciting news. We are from Wyomissing in Berks County not far from Gilbertsville and we hope to make the move to TV by the end of the year. You are so lucky to be there now. Best wishes for your new life in paradise. Maybe we'll meet sometime in the future when we get to paradise.:a040:

We used to live in Wyomissing, last place we lived in PA before moving to Naples. We lived in Oak Hill, bought new there when they first built.

Cobh521 03-26-2013 04:43 PM

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome and wishes. We are going to stop at the Pennsylvania club this evening.