Talk of The Villages Florida

Talk of The Villages Florida (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/)
-   The Villages, Florida, General Discussion (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/)
-   -   Dog poop (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/villages-florida-general-discussion-73/dog-poop-74335/)

dmorhome 04-05-2013 07:22 PM

Dog poop

To the owner of the dog who left there dog poop in one of the path's way's of the Charolette mail boxes ,maybe you should think about a pig.

Mack184 04-05-2013 07:28 PM

Dear GOD!! Here we go again!!!! Please refer to any of the million-plus other threads about canine excrement.

D&Lsunfun 04-05-2013 07:37 PM

also, the packages left at the tamarind grove mail box area, since when is this a
dog park. no one wants to smell your dogs poop while being at the mail boxe or near the pool.

Happinow 04-05-2013 07:53 PM

Yuck

Sorry, I gotta chime in on this one......there was dog poop on the walkway in Colony Plaza right where everyone walks in front of the stores. How gross.

ilovetv 04-05-2013 08:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...1&d=1365211877

RedChariot 04-05-2013 09:44 PM

Yes there are a million threads on this topic because dog owners continue to not give a rip about the rest of us. I wish they could be fined. But, that probably won't stop them either. They will continue to allow their little darlings to spread their excriment. There is bound to be a million and one threads too.

Barefoot 04-05-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedChariot (Post 654560)
Yes there are a million threads on this topic because dog owners continue to not give a rip about the rest of us.

I would respectfully suggest that it isn't ALL dog owners, but a few "bad apples" that are dirty and disrespectful. Most pet owners find it deplorable if people don't clean up after their pets. And most dog owners do give a rip about their neighbors.

George Bieniaszek 04-05-2013 10:08 PM

Funny. My wife and I were just talking about inventing a reverse invisible fence. When a property owner sees a dog on their property taking care of business, the property owner would press a remote like opening your garage door instead it would zap the dog owner!!!

Looking for entrepreneurs as business partners to bring this device to market!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

RedChariot 04-05-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Bieniaszek (Post 654571)
Funny. My wife and I were just talking about inventing a reverse invisible fence. When a property owner sees a dog on their property taking care of business, the property owner would press a remote like opening your garage door instead it would zap the dog owner!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You might just have something there!

CFrance 04-05-2013 10:50 PM

[QUOTE=George Bieniaszek;654571]Funny. My wife and I were just talking about inventing a reverse invisible fence. When a property owner sees a dog on their property taking care of business, the property owner would press a remote like opening your garage door instead it would zap the dog owner!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA[/QUOTE

As long as it doesn't hurt the innocent dog, I'm all for it!

mfp509 04-06-2013 05:08 AM

Unfortunately, it is those irresponsible dog owners who give the rest of us a bad name. I absolutely detest these people who do this because it is inexcuseable.

mulligan 04-06-2013 06:17 AM

Sorry about the reverse invisible fence thing, folks. The taser has been around for a while.

Cedwards38 04-06-2013 06:19 AM

I think we all just have to find the courage to call people out on this when we see it happening, and expect an indignant response. But who cares? The few do mess it up for the many of us who love our dogs and clean up after them.

gomoho 04-06-2013 07:44 AM

I also take issue with "all dog owners" 'cause I have 2 very large ones and would challenge you to ever, ever catch me not picking up their stuff. Seems to be a hot topic that may be a result of the overflow of visitors the past few weeks that may not be picking up as they should. Darn visitors - dogs pooping everywhere, children strapped in like golf clubs in their carts - when will it stop!!!!

ladila2 04-06-2013 08:10 AM

Just turn the lawn sprinklers on...that'll stop them!